Jacob24 wrote:
Tennesseelogman
what is 14:30 pm? :)
:oooh:
"clubs - go suck eggs! :)"
Tennesseelogman, 2024
2ofclubs wrote:
RyanairLol
Just be mindful, I am only online from 12:30 pm to 14:30 pm server time.
I am on lineish 15:30 (9:30am) to 08:00 (2:30am), I can cover for you RALOL.
WRKD4IT
Madagascarter wrote:
This isn't going to start, until earliest Saturday, probably Sunday Monday due to the fact, I have 2 uni assignments in for Friday.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
2ofclubs wrote:
Oh! its already started for some of us. Scouts have been out , mines planted, and treaties establsished. :D
WRKD4IT
Jacob24 wrote:
I'm doing intense research into history. (Read about half of the last game forum and the first book of the series)
Tennesseelogman, 2024
anuorre wrote:
Jacob24
I'm doing intense research into history. (Read about half of the last game forum and the first book of the series)

That is not intense enough! Keep up!

Finish the book. Finish the movie. Listen to all of the author's interviews. And finish the series, finishing 1/2 of the 1st episode of Game of Thrones won't tell me a thing about the series!
Jacob24 wrote:
anuorre
Jacob24

Finish the book. Finish the movie. Listen to all of the author's interviews. And finish the series, finishing 1/2 of the 1st episode of Game of Thrones won't tell me a thing about the series!

2nd book done
Tennesseelogman, 2024
Madagascarter wrote:
Jacob24
anuorre
Jacob24

2nd book done

There are prequels as well. Fever Crumb, (I think Web of Air) and Scrivener’s Moon.

Summer 2 Countdown

MacEohaid wrote:
2ofclubs
Oh! its already started for some of us. Scouts have been out , mines planted, and treaties establsished. :D
2oClubs can't wait to be a playa. He was chomping at the bit while he moderated the last one. Good luck to you Clubs!
2ofclubs wrote:
MacEohaid
2ofclubs
2oClubs can't wait to be a playa. He was chomping at the bit while he moderated the last one. Good luck to you Clubs!
U2 but more so have FUN.
WRKD4IT
Madagascarter wrote:
I'm going to start writing up role PM's tomorrow so lets give it one final push to boost our numbers for the game. 12 works, but if we have more, we can add some fancier roles.

Summer 2 Countdown

Jacob24 wrote:
Can we send some PMs out? I don’t know if I can really since I’m new but I’ve heard pyg and Hood’s names a lot. Also Virtuosity
Tennesseelogman, 2024
Crywolf wrote:
Madagascarter
I'm going to start writing up role PM's tomorrow so lets give it one final push to boost our numbers for the game. 12 works, but if we have more, we can add some fancier roles.
I can also see if any newer people want to join, I was able to get some people interested in the last one but we had started already
Crywolf is online.