• 654 posts
  • Page 40 of 44
MacEohaid wrote:
You fool, you might fall victim to one of the classic blunders:
Never get involved in a land war in asia.
And never go in against a Sicillian when death is on the line...
elysium5 wrote:
2ofclubs
No I am Stalin no wait I am Schultz no wait I am Klink
Triple bluff???

Come on we said the game wasn't ending with the lynch. And it didnt..
It will end with Churchill kill according to the intel.
3rd faction wins if both faction leaders are eliminated.
But never ever trust clubs even on same team or if you are the moderator.

To be 100% honest & hard claim, I could have taken you out anax but my periscope revealed an ugly game mechanics.

These are the only words 2ofclubs has ever spoken in these games that are 100% true words of wisdom.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
2ofclubs wrote:
That's not true. I was what I said in Startrek Narcos Prison 1of the Black List and partially in others.
:hand:
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
All is fair in love & war. But the love of war won't be.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
elysium5 wrote:
2ofclubs
That's not true. I was what I said in Startrek Narcos Prison 1of the Black List and partially in others.
:hand:

See? You are just proving my point by spinning your hamsters wheel and vomiting your words against any surface the spew can reach.

I didn't say you didn't sometimes speak the truth in between all the unnecessary babble, I just reinforced what you said. You can't be trusted no matter what team you are on:
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
2ofclubs wrote:
It's OK not to trust. And trust is hard to come by in these games. Even Thick admitted this game that he spew vomit this game. We have the classic Anax spew of HARD CLAIM Doctor. Then Hoods I am a good guy you need my vote. And so with every player with a little forgiveness for Lando.

Do you know who I am and faction yet?
Becareful with those ACME Bombs.
Beep Beep.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Ryomyr wrote:
MacEohaid
Ryomyr, I challenge you to a battle of wits... In which cup is the iocane powder? If you guess Stalin, then you live, if you say Churchill you die.

"A battle of wits? To the death? I accept."
elysium5 wrote:
2ofclubs
It's OK not to trust. And trust is hard to come by in these games. Even Thick admitted this game that he spew vomit this game. We have the classic Anax spew of HARD CLAIM Doctor. Then Hoods I am a good guy you need my vote. And so with every player with a little forgiveness for Lando.

Do you know who I am and faction yet?
Becareful with those ACME Bombs.
Beep Beep.

Hood's not even in this game. Babble babble babble...
Anaxagore wrote:
2ofclubs
No I am Stalin no wait I am Schultz no wait I am Klink
Triple bluff???

Come on we said the game wasn't ending with the lynch. And it didnt..
It will end with Churchill kill according to the intel.
3rd faction wins if both faction leaders are eliminated.

To be 100% honest & hard claim, I could have taken you out anax but my periscope revealed an ugly game mechanics.

Mac has lynched German so I'm guessing he is Stalin and I'm pretty sure you just outed yourself'as being one of these two Germans.

Kill 2ofclubs
Ryomyr wrote:
We are in the night phase, correct?

Don't want to miss this next vote.
MacEohaid wrote:
Folks, don't listen to Anax, my past life was a German, but I was Resurrected to life as FDR and I am to defeat all other Supreme leaders who were a threat to the Allied Forces. This game is almost over, I do suspect Anax as being Herohito. He is a very good at manipulation.
MacEohaid wrote:
This is what Anax told me just before the lynching of Hitler, I just did not vote with him because I doubt he is being honest for Mont reasons, he has misled me in the past.

Anaxagore said:
27 Sep 2022, 15:31
Yes yes
Sorry
Just vote Tenn and game is.over