Mafia Game Thread
  • 911 posts
  • Page 30 of 61
2ofclubs wrote:
Ten you shy away from gardener claim, calling hood gardener, keep lumping gardeners in with tow etc
 Straight did you investigate jkl. I know you probably ly won't answer publicly. Rocks thought of you & jkl playing us has .meritt. so I will play the confused card. :P
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
wow 2oc - you are being so pushy - how about i project that you will be cleared tonight if you are tomato, will that satisfy you?
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
Great inspect away and bring me into the fold. But now I am probably #1 on the night menue like Ryo was. At least iit's 1 player closer to exposing slugs.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
some tomatoes are getting itchy and want to lynch somebody just to reinforce that they have a say in the direction/outcome of the game. all slugs are getting frustrated that we are not helping them to eliminate townies and also glad that we have not found them yet. if you are willing to stay the course and vote no salt - i will guarantee that i will be all in on a salting next day phase and we will still have the numbers (8/4) to win. i will also encourage the gardener to out himself to one more player - if he then dies immediately = we will have a lynch target - - would you like to be that player that we reveal to? tell me pm or in this forum.
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
#Unsalt Pygmy
#NO Salt

Well I am a target now just like Ryo (fitting since I called him Juliette).

If you are asking me to be the player to reveal to, sure I have nothing to hide nor will I be a target from fellow Toms'. I wont up root our only ability but I will fall from the vine on a slug to save the plant. In any case I've always been a juicy looking midnight snack. Sticking to the plan.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
MacEohaid wrote:
Rockbert
I am not saying that Tennessee is slug definitively, but one thing that has been curious to me since his resurrection is this - if Dream was just a tomato when he tapped out, why would Tennessee be brought back? There were no shortages of tomatoes at that time as he was the first to die. However, if he were a slug or a gardener then the shortage would be 1 of 4 or 1 of 2, so it seems more likely for game balance that Elysium would bring back a player if one of those two had been lost. It seems unlikely he's just a tomato. Tennessee, do you claim gardener or no?

I know Jkl has been town forever, but that doesn't mean that he is now. I am trying to be objective here, not accusing anyone of anything, just sharing some thoughts/concerns/questions. What if Jkl and Tennessee are playing the town by advocating for no salt knowing that the slugs are just picking us off one by one? The scenario has occurred to me. Again, not saying that is what is happening but it is a thought to consider I think. If I have missed something egregious please let me know, I am open to listening to all sides at this time. Just didn't want these thoughts to bang around in my head any longer without sharing them. For the time being, I am still, #Salt Pygmyhippo

I have been pondering the same thoughts as you Rockbert. Staying with Pygmyhippo but Tenn is mighty suspect.
MacEohaid wrote:
Too many no votes. If the slugs see we are going to kill our own in two hours then they will just abstain like we have with right now with 6 abstaining players. All 6 are in my suspect category and I believe that they would like to see Pygmy die tonight by our hands. So am I am having doubts. I am leaning towards another candidate at this time. Any thoughts on these things?
Tennesseelogman wrote:
salt vote
pyg - 3 - rock, mac. abs
no salt = 2 - tenn, 2oc
abs - 2 - pyg, jkl
tenn - 1 - anax
not yet voted - 5 - kc, rc. notor, thick, bad
dead - 3 (all town) - tenn1/dream. hood, ryo
Live long and prosper
Anaxagore wrote:
What's the case on pygmy?
On abs?

I'm.gona gamer any of them if it's them or no lynch
Rockbert wrote:
Anaxagore
#lynch ten
Something odd happened last night and i think his" me and JKL" know the investigator is pure BS to get the real investigator to out himself

this bears some attention. I am also curious about Clubs' sudden change to Tennessee's position of No Salt. I am open to the idea of lynching Tennessee but this one thing sticks in my craw: we know Hoodlum was a gardener, which means that he had the ability to investigate someone and he wanted to vote for Pygmy, so I am also inclined to keep my vote on Pyg simply because Hood died before he could share what he knew and he may have found Pyg to be a slug.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
Anaxagore wrote:
Rockbert
Anaxagore
#lynch ten
Something odd happened last night and i think his" me and JKL" know the investigator is pure BS to get the real investigator to out himself

this bears some attention. I am also curious about Clubs' sudden change to Tennessee's position of No Salt. I am open to the idea of lynching Tennessee but this one thing sticks in my craw: we know Hoodlum was a gardener, which means that he had the ability to investigate someone and he wanted to vote for Pygmy, so I am also inclined to keep my vote on Pyg simply because Hood died before he could share what he knew and he may have found Pyg to be a slug.

Oh i didn't know that

Who knew Hood was gardener? Did he tell someone?