Mafia Game Thread
  • 911 posts
  • Page 29 of 61
Tennesseelogman wrote:
do we have any facts on anybody or just hunches. we have only 3 known town jkl, tenn, and the gardener - 4 if you want to count xxx - that leaves 9 unknown - 4 of which are slugs = 4 out 9 chance to randomly hit a slug. waiting 1 more round will at least give us a 50/50 chance of hitting a slug - even better if we get a report from the gardener.
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman is online.
BadKarma wrote:
Putting it out there. How many received IMs that they were XXX?
I did.

If even one other person received that message I think we have a double agent.
Buen Camino!
Rockbert wrote:
who is XXX? Vin Diesel?
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
jkl3699 wrote:
BadKarma
Putting it out there. How many received IMs that they were XXX?
I did.

If even one other person received that message I think we have a double agent.
Smh.... The point of the XXX was to bot reveal it to the forum. Tenn sent the same to me and the gardener but put your name instead of the XXX
2ofclubs wrote:
Wow.
Ten the only way you could know Ryo was inspected is if you know the gardener or are the gardener. How do you know your scource is true. You dont and cant at it this point unless they inspect and call out a scum and scum is salted. Before hand not after.
All these garnder claims /statements have come after the player is dead. There is know way slugs could know Tomato ryo was inspected and would be a cleared 3rd tomato to be quieted. ???
Where did Hood clear JKL? I think your baseing it on privi chats and that's ok if you are not hoodwinked.
You say don't worry stick to the plan. Is that a scum plan given only towns are getting killed and all we have is weak suspects. Excluding pyg and jkl whom keep surfacing.
I think this is the 1st time you suspected Rock and Abs ( kind of slimy move if you are slug).
In fact you haven't been cleared - no one has. It's all been hear say from you.
I am not attacking accusing you. Simply pointing out holes and that we are weaker with shrinking numbers. As well trusting an undead.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
The xxx is 2oC or Abs no other 3 digit names LOL. Just a little babble.
I didn't get a message from TLM regarding the xxx. I guess I am suspect and now more so with my previous post.

HIENZE vs Hunts
That's a hint. There a VARIETY of TOMATOES and only slimy slugs.
The hienze, variety and tomatoes are capped and hunts and slugs aren't.
Tomatoe don't know each other but slugs do.
Now I am not a target as the gardener but still a target. Doc protect me LOL Where have we heard that before.
Sweet green tomato like my avatar - 57oC doesn't flow ♧♧ :roll:

WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
I am a tomato people! I can understand how things don't look good for me, but you have no idea whether hood investigated me, it was only the second or third phase that he died, he had 2, maybe 3 investigates at max, there are how many players? How many were looking more suspect than me those entire first two phases. So hood's logic was probably inactivity voting, AND I still think abs looks a bit sus, as well as jkl, who hasn't actually been cleared by anyone. I'm not really sure what's going on, all I know is im a tomato. I HAVE NOT BEEN INSPECTED, at least that I know of, I have not received any pms which have stated that I have been inspected, therefore I have no proof other than a role pm:

elysium5 said:
07 Aug 2022, 05:59
You are a Tomato Plant.

Day Action
You can vote to #Salt Players Name each day phase.

Night Action
You have no night action.

Win Clause: You win if all the Slugs die before they kill the Tomato Plants.

#Salt Abs
Eat my dust.
ThickTalon wrote:
I have followed Tenn thus far. Now rethinking the plan. It has revealed nothing and it may be apart of his plan. Hmm
Anaxagore wrote:
#lynch ten
Something odd happened last night and i think his" me and JKL" know the investigator is pure BS to get the real investigator to out himself
Anaxagore wrote:
I'm done with the no lynch strategy
Are we waiting for the last investigator to be killed?
Cause that's what is happening
Rockbert wrote:

I am not saying that Tennessee is slug definitively, but one thing that has been curious to me since his resurrection is this - if Dream was just a tomato when he tapped out, why would Tennessee be brought back? There were no shortages of tomatoes at that time as he was the first to die. However, if he were a slug or a gardener then the shortage would be 1 of 4 or 1 of 2, so it seems more likely for game balance that Elysium would bring back a player if one of those two had been lost. It seems unlikely he's just a tomato. Tennessee, do you claim gardener or no?

I know Jkl has been town forever, but that doesn't mean that he is now. I am trying to be objective here, not accusing anyone of anything, just sharing some thoughts/concerns/questions. What if Jkl and Tennessee are playing the town by advocating for no salt knowing that the slugs are just picking us off one by one? The scenario has occurred to me. Again, not saying that is what is happening but it is a thought to consider I think. If I have missed something egregious please let me know, I am open to listening to all sides at this time. Just didn't want these thoughts to bang around in my head any longer without sharing them. For the time being, I am still, #Salt Pygmyhippo
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Tennesseelogman wrote:
first of all i can not claim gardener.
no one has to justify their salt vote to me or anyone else - but it would be nice to hear some solid reasoning behind some of the votes besides hunches. i can and have pointed out what seem to me to be statements contrary to a tomato win. but not strong enough to convince me to vote for them yet. i do not think anybody has made a slip yet except for maybe mac and he explained that. a lynch vote to get somebody to squirm will not work in this game unless they have said something to pick at - then it does provide incentive for them to explain themselves.
we are at 9/4 - i would much rather be here than 6-7/4 if we had been lynching wrongly which often happens. i would rather be 8/4 that 7/4 if we get it wrong.
i know for certain that jkl is tomato and have stated that - if you don't believe me = you should be salting me.
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
salt vote
pyg - 4 - rock, mac. abs, 2oc
no salt = 1 - tenn
abs - 1 - pyg
tenn - 1 - anax
not yet voted - 6 - kc, rc. notor, thick, jkl, bad
dead - 3 (all town) - tenn1/dream. hood, ryo
Live long and prosper