Mafia Game Thread
  • 911 posts
  • Page 26 of 61
Tennesseelogman wrote:
BadKarma wrote:  Posted: 8 minutes ago 
Post #375
Did I miss something? I had Pygmy on my town list. What happened?
i just now looked back through the last 11 pages of the forum and saw nothing that would indicate pyg is slug. about the only thing he has said is to salt abs. i have had no PM with him that would indicate either way.
i too would like some reasoning behind the 4 votes on him if you would please enlighten the rest of us.
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
We are losing a tomato or gardener tonight. But at least the slugs dont know who the gardener (towns only ability role). I am torn between no salt and keeping slugs in the dark vs eager to salt a slug.
Also Ten-1 is dead so technically we are down 2 town & a gardener. Given its not likely Ten came back as slug or gardener.
In other games, town risk friendly fire for foe hit. Yes, usually a bad kill of a town ability. We don't have abilities to lose. Slugs are using our fear of friendly kill and getting free unanswered for night kills.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Anaxagore wrote:
#lynch pyg

let's see if something spicy happens, this game is getting boring
MacEohaid wrote:
Unsalt pygmy
I change to no salt.
I thought that the earlier vote by Hoodlum as an indicator that pygmy was a slug.
I am still new to this game and got a lot to learn.
BadKarma wrote:
Anaxagore
#lynch pyg
Umm I think you may want to read the posts above
Buen Camino!
2ofclubs wrote:
Staying with miniable input to game pyg and hope it is a slug hit - even though it is a no salt phase per PM plan. Lol
Yea, Slugs your days of hiding is nearng an end.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
so now the question coming up is who will the slugs kill. do they think they can rule out some players who seem to be tomatoes but may be playing a brilliant game of throwing them off or do they believe one of us may be pulling a double bluff or do they go for a player that is a mouthpiece for the gardener to scare the other one out of reporting the inspection results.
if i die, let it be known that my top sus for slugs are ryo, mac, rc, abs, and thick
do not panic - we are still up 9/4 after the slug night kill and i would be ok waiting 1 more round to start the lynch or give it a shot next day phase.

and there seems to be at least 2 pending questions that should not be swept under the mulch =
Mac, What about your claim as inspector ?
and
i too would like some reasoning behind the 4 votes on pyg if you would please enlighten the rest of us.
Live long and prosper
MacEohaid wrote:
2ofclubs
Mac, What about your claim as inspector ?

I never claimed to be a gardener or an inspector. I am inspecting everyone and can vote. I saw the use of the word somewhere and I used it also. I repeat, I did not claim that I am the inspector. 
2ofclubs wrote:
2ofclubs
Tennesseelogman
if you are claiming gardener that means that the other claimant is slug. now i don't know who to believe. i hope you have another target for us after that. 1 dead slug is not enough.

Is that the Tens claim post 45
or
Macs claim from post 147
or 
JKLs lack of Clam post 25
POST 147 MAC.....
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Rockbert wrote:
MacEohaid
I'm a new inspector. Just trying to read between the lines. Not sure what to think yet. Too early to figure it out. Did Tenn get any last words?

This is Mac's post which appears to have caused the confusion. 
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann