Mafia Game Thread
  • 911 posts
  • Page 27 of 61
ThickTalon wrote:
Slugs are starting to come to the surface. Have a great Saturday everyone. 

Long live Spagetti with Marinara
elysium5 wrote:
Day Salting Phase is over.

I will report the results shortly.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
notoriouspat wrote:
I’ve been out of pocket most of the day butttt my list on where I thought folks were matched one that was shared earlier. Taking my PMs into account, pygm was one of three I suspected to be sluggish. Could’ve exchanged with any of the three but once I saw a few votes go that route, I’d rather try than have a no kill like on night 1 or 2.
elysium5 wrote:
Results:

No Salt= 7 Votes- Tennesseelogman, jkl3699, ThickTalon, Rockbert, BadKarma, KC321, MacEohaid
pygmyhippo277= 4 votes- Ryomyr, 2ofclubs notoriouspat, Anaxagore
Abs= 1 vote- pygmyhippo277
Did not vote= Abs

Nobody Was Salted

It is now the Night Phase and it will be over at 02:00 server time. Get your night actions in before the deadline if you have any!
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
MacEohaid wrote:
Tennesseelogman
yea after a stunt like that you are either slug, gardener, or tomato

Now we're getting somewhere!
BadKarma wrote:
Traveling this weekend. Will log on when I can.
We’re driving back Monday. So Monday eve ET I should be much more available.
Buen Camino!
elysium5 wrote:
The Night Phase is over. Results going out shortly.
elysium5 wrote:
As the sun came up and the morning dew clung to the garden leaves, a closer look at the beautiful tomato plants revealed that there were stomach-churning holes in another one of the tomato plants. Those disgusting Slugs once again entered the garden at night and feasted on one of the plants.

It turns out the plant was none other than Ryomyr Lycopersicon, otherwise known as a Tomato Plant.

Ryomyr

You are a Tomato Plant.

Day Action
You can vote to #Salt Players Name each day phase.

Night Action
You have no night action.

Win Clause: You win if all the Slugs die before they kill the Tomato Plants.

Ryomyr was feasted on during the night, found riddled with Slug holes and is no longer fit for consumption.

GG Ryomyr, Thanks for playing!
elysium5 wrote:
It is once again Daytime and will this phase will be over at 02:00 server time.

You have until then to decide if you want to

#Salt xxxplayer's namexxx (meaning kill that player)

or

#No Salt (meaning don't kill anyone)

or just

Abstain from voting altogether (meaning not to cast a vote at all)

The majority vote wins the day and abstaining has no influence on the vote other than not casting one.

Get your salt shakers ready!