Mafia Game Thread
  • 911 posts
  • Page 23 of 61
Rockbert wrote:
You missed my #No Salt Tennessee.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
BadKarma wrote:
Lots of moving pieces - I think at this point I'm going to submit a #NO SALT for now
Buen Camino!
2ofclubs wrote:
Rockbert
You missed my #No Salt Tennessee.
Missed my lean to low sodium / no salt.
I will ne following developments while getting more red and submit official towards the end of phase.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
ok - we have a claim for morning gardener - if you are the morning gardener and did not make such a claim to anyone - now is the time to PM me or jkl (the only 2 i am 100% on as being town) and we will catch somebody in a lie.
if it were anybody but me - i would be sus of the player that hood confided in and then got killed. but since hood only did that during the 2nd 24 hour portion of the 48 hour night phase - the slug kill order would have been put in before i was told.
or am i the morning gardener just doing a good job of pretending not to be - why else would ely bring me back to life?
Live long and prosper
ThickTalon wrote:
I think JKL should be protected at all costs. This game doesn't have a Dr. does it?
Rockbert wrote:
No doctor that I am aware of. When a tomato dies he goes into the great bowl of salsa in the sky.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Tennesseelogman wrote:
if you are claiming gardener that means that the other claimant is slug. now i don't know who to believe. i hope you have another target for us after that. 1 dead slug is not enough.
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
Anaxagore
Hard claiming gardener
#lynch Ryomyr

whoa whats this? Elaborate or PM me.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.