Mafia Game Thread
  • 911 posts
  • Page 22 of 61
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
Tomatoes, we need a salt this round, we need to get out a slug! I'm gonna go for salt Abs
Eat my dust.
ThickTalon wrote:
2ofclubs
Well Jkl claims being inspected again so there is away to clear him if that be true.
I also mention how JKL likes forgeries. IDk if his chat withhood is a forgery.
Ten claimed after 12pm (weak and he also claims he's not good at reading hints & clues). So is this representative or mud? It is also not normal play. But what is normal with Hood? Hood also said "I told TLM and hope it wasn't a mistake" then end up a lucky mafia kill.
Thick has been quiet after the questioning on night actions.

Ten knows I am town and I was on line the same time with Ten & Hood. That can make me suspicious but nothing was discussed with me so it can make Ten suspicious. Some of you know I have a truce with Ten unless he becomes scummy. He hasn't PM me since the pointing out on Thick or Hoods kill YET.
Idk but I don't believe Hood would investigate Jkl 1st over others like Anax Ten Ryo and me.
WHY would G2 investigate Jkl again. G2 would go for more info to unify town or find a slug.
Idk but there are a lot suspicious things and stuff not jiving.

I was quite vocal after the rubbish claim on me from Tenn. go ahead Post our PM conversation for all to see. I have nothing to hide. Here we were on a good path to Town working for Town and not letting the Slugly turn us against ourselves and there are certains that are ruffling feathers and it works. The Problem with all games is Town folk are always "OK" with letting town die in the beginning only to be let down in the end if we don't get lucky.

We had a good plan. Again if you want to accuse me feel free I am a Tomato and I guess proud of it (albeit boring). if your wagon keeps the heat off the Gardener so be it and keeps my other Tomato peeps safe.

Salty Death to slimy slugly slugs.
ThickTalon wrote:
IS this the type of "talk" you want 2 of C.

I learned from the best.

Babble....babble....yadda yada.... blah....blah....

Do you want to know what the lyfe cycle of a tomato looks like? Is there something that might interest those Slugs that are looking for new food targets? 
I wonder what this conference call thinks I am typing right now... they must think that I am working diligently. 
I think I may grow bigger and Red -der and juicier today so the Gardener sees me first and investigates me so I can help get with those Slugs to reveal themselves......

May the slugs fall off my tomato leaves.
Rockbert wrote:
Ryomyr
Don't know that hood would solo salt mafia with that role at that time in the game. I am more interested in why JKL was spared. I see where Mac is thinking though.

I will bite for a bit:

#Salt PYGMYhippo

I am a little late coming in today. Ryo, can you elaborate a bit on your decision to vote for Pyg? I am not for or against that yet, just want to know more. I am still at the moment, #No Salt, but I do feel the town needs to start moving on the mafia at some point. What do you know?
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Tennesseelogman wrote:
2ofclubs wrote:  Posted: 41 minutes ago 
Post #315
Well Jkl claims being inspected again so there is away to clear him if that be true.
how is that?
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
ThickTalon
2ofclubs
I also mention how JKL likes forgeries. IDk if his chat withhood is a forgery.
Ten claimed after 12pm (weak and he also claims he's not good at reading hints & clues). So is this representative or mud? It is also not normal play. But what is normal with Hood? Hood also said "I told TLM and hope it wasn't a mistake" then end up a lucky mafia kill.
Thick has been quiet after the questioning on night actions.

Ten knows I am town and I was on line the same time with Ten & Hood. That can make me suspicious but nothing was discussed with me so it can make Ten suspicious. Some of you know I have a truce with Ten unless he becomes scummy. He hasn't PM me since the pointing out on Thick or Hoods kill YET.
Idk but I don't believe Hood would investigate Jkl 1st over others like Anax Ten Ryo and me.
WHY would G2 investigate Jkl again. G2 would go for more info to unify town or find a slug.
Idk but there are a lot suspicious things and stuff not jiving.

I was quite vocal after the rubbish claim on me from Tenn. go ahead Post our PM conversation for all to see. I have nothing to hide. Here we were on a good path to Town working for Town and not letting the Slugly turn us against ourselves and there are certains that are ruffling feathers and it works. The Problem with all games is Town folk are always "OK" with letting town die in the beginning only to be let down in the end if we don't get lucky.

We had a good plan. Again if you want to accuse me feel free I am a Tomato and I guess proud of it (albeit boring). if your wagon keeps the heat off the Gardener so be it and keeps my other Tomato peeps safe.

Salty Death to slimy slugly slugs.
I am not accusing you. I am pretty sure you are Tomatoe (98% for those who expect a %). This is not my wagon, it's Tens. And most see it as just mis direct keeping the the gardener safe. Our plan is still working. I can post the PMs but would need Tens for complete visibility. I don't have ok his yet. CORRECT WE DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO HIDE but note it may give slugs some help.
Currently I am low sodium but blan isn't cutting it now with 1 gardener gone. Basking in the sun. Thats code for Assessing old and new info.
♧♧ pure not black is another hint.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
Alledged 2 inspections. The 2nd would confirm jkl and be able to share it with his/her 1st inspection if it wasn't a slug or Hood. So there would be morning Gardener, Jkl and Tomato that could/should be connecting. + we have the strong vocal good claims of Ten Thick & 2oC.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
I see the reasoning but Pyg was inactive or was he? We now have some very suspicious behavior, comments and voting from a few players that hasn't been addressed. I am waiting for responses from the ones under the microscope or on the hot seat.
Mac you claimed inspector and if that's the case why didn't you get killed vs hood?
One would assume according to thread post and vote;
 pyg. Hmm
-You investigated pyg 1st but then didn't tell or vote? Hmm
-You claim you are following Hood but Hood no salted. Hmm
-You investigated JKL 2nd but voting Pyg. Hmm

WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
we really have only 3 inspections done - hood night jkl then killed before he could report on ryo
gardener 2 likely inspected tenn1 on night 1 but then i died so no report and then jkl night 2
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
we really have only 3 inspections done - hood night jkl then killed before he could report on ryo
gardener 2 likely inspected tenn1 on night 1 but then i died so no report and then jkl night 2

we really have only 3 inspections done - hood night 1 jkl then killed before he could report on ryo
morning gardener likely inspected tenn1 on night 1 but then i died so no report and then jkl night 2
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
vote count in the extended 48 night where we were talking and voting when we could not was
no salt - 6 - thick, tenn, 2oc, hood, rock, jkl (after he switched off of abs)
jkl - 1 - pyg

vote count since day 2 actually started that will be counted as valid
no salt - 3 - tenn, jkl, thick
pyg - 2 - mac, ryo
abs - 1 - pyg
Live long and prosper