Mafia Game Thread
  • 911 posts
  • Page 32 of 61
MacEohaid wrote:
Is anyone working on anybody in PMs to no salt right now? Just PM me. Just asking. That would be interesting info.
2ofclubs wrote:
MacEohaid
2ofclubs
Hoodlum
A handful of games where pygmy sad signed up and not played. Mod killed last game, was mafia a few of those inactive games. Clubs will talk his way outta anything, just shoot him slugs lol. Unlynch clubs , lynch pygmy he won't be missed by any faction

Hoods reasoning for Pyg vote. 
and
Hood doesn't think I am slug and rather have me dead then a thorn in his side even when we are on the same side. LOl which he has done to me before and Anax once. OMG

LOL pegged is not the right word look at the rip elders reasoning. No squirming here and I already volunteered to be the sacrifice for the town. Desperate witch hunt?

Hoody did think you were a slug way back on page 11 this was the voting and both Hood and Ryo had 2 Clubs pegged and now both are dead:

4 hrs I think this is the current pole.
2 No salt = Ten, Jkl
1 KC = Thick
1 Rock = Anax
2 Clubs = Hood and Ryo
3 JkL = Abs, Notor, Clubs*
5 un voted
* I am waiting for a response from JkL on changing my vote to salt free. For the record jkl is being lynched for his suspicious post & vote behavior and NOT for no reason.
WRKD4IT
Tennesseelogman wrote:
MacEohaid wrote:  Posted: 3 minutes ago 
Post #466
Is anyone working on anybody in PMs to no salt right now? Just PM me. Just asking. That would be interesting info.
why? do you think the no salters are town or slug?
Live long and prosper
MacEohaid wrote:
They spare the slugs from a chance of getting killed for a 4th round and we lose a tomato or gardener every round. They know who we are and they don't know who they are.

I suspect Pygmy, Tenn, 2oC and JKL at this point.
MacEohaid wrote:
I'm staying with Pygmy now and the rest of my list is public. If I survive the next night, I'm probably wrong on my hunches.
2ofclubs wrote:
I can vote Pyg again. But then Ten and few others will call me slug. Or say I am slug flipping. LOL Yes ten has worked me for no salt. See PM.

WRKD4IT
Tennesseelogman wrote:
MacEohaid wrote:  Posted: 36 seconds ago 
Post #470
They spare the slugs from a chance of getting killed for a 4th round and we lose a tomato or gardener every round. They know who we are and they don't know who they are.

I suspect Pygmy, Tenn, 2oC and JKL at this point.
that is the most tomato sounding thing you have said all game. that is so crazy that there is no way a slug would think of that. :)
Live long and prosper
KC321 wrote:
Thick suggested asking me days ago only because I suggested him. I think we’re both off of that kick.
2ofclubs wrote:
LOL 
wasn't the plan to no salt and sacrificing town to expose the out numbered slugs instead of killing are own? 
WRKD4IT
Tennesseelogman wrote:
2ofclubs wrote:  Posted: 3 seconds ago 
Post #476
LOL
wasn't the plan to no salt and sacrificing town to expose the out numbered slugs instead of killing are own?
yes - but the unfortunate thing is that we have only 1 successful gardener inspection when we were hoping for 3-6 by now
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
MacEohaid
2oC what did you work for?
I am working for no friendly fire kills, no salting, bringing slugs to the surface even if I have to sacrifice myself. You now have several of my PMs and showing what I was doing behind the scene. 

Where is Thick - awfully quiet.

WRKD4IT
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
Rockbert
KC321
Hood told me via pm he was a tomato. Not sure why he’d lie about that.

To be fair, that is not unlike him. He plays like The Joker whether he's town or mafia.

So true, to be honest abs just seems a little suspect, I'll switch to no salt But I am really not sure what is going on here, you will regret salting a tomato, rock has been VERY outspoken about lynching me, so I am kinda suspect of that inherently because I am a tomato.
Eat my dust.
2ofclubs wrote:
Tennesseelogman
2ofclubs wrote:  Posted: 3 seconds ago 
Post #476
LOL
wasn't the plan to no salt and sacrificing town to expose the out numbered slugs instead of killing are own?
yes - but the unfortunate thing is that we have only 1 successful gardener inspection when we were hoping for 3-6 by now

But you are still working the No salt this phase TEN ???
WRKD4IT