Mafia Game Thread
  • 911 posts
  • Page 33 of 61
2ofclubs wrote:
I came off JKL and now PYG by your convincing. 
Seriously feeling played. 
WRKD4IT
Tennesseelogman wrote:
2ofclubs wrote:  Posted: 8 minutes ago 
Post #480
But you are still working the No salt this phase TEN ???
yes i am - i think this will bring out the slugs better than anything - i am more sus than ever of those pushing for a salt.
 but hey - we all have our own thoughts and 4 of us have different agendas.
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
salt vote
pyg - 6 - rock, mac. abs, kc, thick, anax
no salt = 2 - tenn, 2oc
abs - 2 - pyg, jkl
jkl - 1 - bad
not yet voted - 2 - rc. notor
dead - 3 (all town) - tenn1/dream. hood, ryo
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
it looks like no salt is a dead end this time so how about this - i will vote to salt abs and maybe 2oc, bad, and either rc or notor will do the same or even one of the current pyg voters to make it a tie. at that point we might really see some slugs flip.
# salt abs
Live long and prosper
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
#Salt Abs

BAD!!! Im so confused, how could you play me from like 99% town to slug, you guys have the wrong man, it's time that you slugs wriggled and worried your slimy little selves a bit. Tenn and Thick are playing off of each other which makes me extremely suspect of both of them. Look back at it.
Eat my dust.
BadKarma wrote:
pygmyhippo277
#Salt Abs

BAD!!! Im so confused, how could you play me from like 99% town to slug, you guys have the wrong man, it's time that you slugs wriggled and worried your slimy little selves a bit. Tenn and Thick are playing off of each other which makes me extremely suspect of both of them. Look back at it.

Sorry, got some intel that it’s down to you, JKL, or Tenn to salt. And frankly until I see different, any of you are equally sluggish.
Buen Camino!
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
BUT, I think tenn could be a gardener, his playstyle seems a bit too aggro to be tomato, and a bit too laid back to be a slug, I really think that abs is the best vote here, he's been very aggro in the few messages he's sent, just because people bandwagoned then got shot doesn't mean I am slug. Neither of them was really spearheading the charge on me, so it wouldn't even make sense to kill them, it would have made a ton more sense to kill rock, IF I WAS A SLUG, WHICH I AM COMPLETELY, CERTIFIABLY NOT.

I'm heading out for the night, ill be back tomorrow at some point, probably late in the phase, so ill just have to hope and pray that you guys stop hitting me so hard.
Eat my dust.
2ofclubs wrote:
#UnSalt No salt
ABStaining for hour, will check after church. To see if it is a landslide or a tie in the making. If phn doesn't die.
WRKD4IT
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i would love to know what we will learn if pyg flips tomato. i would love it even more if he flips slug. if this is strictly a lynch because we have to do something - then you would be better off salting me = at least that way when i flipped tomato = you would know that jkl is also tomato. as far as i can tell there are no other 2 players linked by hard claim including pgy nor abs.
there are enough votes on pyg now that slugs can vote pyg or anybody else and not stand out

2 or 3 need to switch to abs in my opinion
Live long and prosper