Mafia Game Thread
  • 911 posts
  • Page 31 of 61
Rockbert wrote:
Not that I am aware of, but we saw it in his PM after he died.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
The claim was he told JKL and JKL has been defended from the start so JKL and his defenders are slugs along with Pyg . IDK
I will gladly vote Pyg. but I also the switched openly discussed in thread. I also maid the switch before Macs post. 
Go ahead flip to me and spare the gardener.
WRKD4IT
Rockbert wrote:
elysium5
Night Two is over.

As the sun came up and the morning dew clung to the garden leaves, a corpse was discovered among the tomato plants. Those slimy Slugs must have infected the Afternoon Gardner with some deadly disease.

It turns out the Afternoon Gardner was none other than Hoodlum.

Hoodlum was the Afternoon Gardener.

Day Action
You can vote to #Salt Players Name each day phase.

Night Action
You can #Identify Players Name each night phase and your results in the morning will tell you whether or not your target was the Morning Gardener, a Tomato Plant or a Slug.

Win Clause: You win if all the Slugs die before they kill the Tomato Plants.

GG, Hoodlum. Thanks for playing.

Posting this as a reminder of Hood's role.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
Rockbert wrote:
Anaxagore
What's the case.on abs?

I honestly do not know the case on Abs. Jkl and Pyg have both voted for him, which could potentially mean they suspect he is the gardener? or a tomato, if in fact they are slugs.
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
Hoodlum
Tennesseelogman
alright plant people - we now have a lop-sided tomato type win situation very similar to the last game where a player has now come back as a known tomato. so everyone send me your roles and i will coordinate a juicy tomato win.

is it proven that you are a known tomato?

answer Nope!  And Hood dies
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Hoodlum
i wanna see 2ofClubs squirm with some salt on him.
#Salt 2ofClubs

for now.

no squirming because I have nothing to squirm about.
WRKD4IT
KC321 wrote:
Hood told me via pm he was a tomato. Not sure why he’d lie about that.
Rockbert wrote:
KC321

To be fair, that is not unlike him. He plays like The Joker whether he's town or mafia.
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
Hoodlum
A handful of games where pygmy sad signed up and not played. Mod killed last game, was mafia a few of those inactive games. Clubs will talk his way outta anything, just shoot him slugs lol. Unlynch clubs , lynch pygmy he won't be missed by any faction

Hoods reasoning for Pyg vote. 
and
Hood doesn't think I am slug and rather have me dead then a thorn in his side even when we are on the same side. LOl which he has done to me before and Anax once. OMG

WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Rockbert
KC321

To be fair, that is not unlike him. He plays like The Joker whether he's town or mafia.

Or neutral :roll:
He has even claimed opposite in back to back post. :P
WRKD4IT
Tennesseelogman wrote:
Anaxagore wrote:  Posted: 44 minutes ago 
Post #445
Tenn and 2ofclubs just pick someone
i do not think i can do that - the slugs are down to 5 players that may be the gardener by deduction - if i pick somebody = they are down to 4

Anaxagore wrote:  Posted: 41 minutes ago 
Post #450
Who knew Hood was gardener? Did he tell someone?
i knew because he told me and jkl knew because hood inspected him. morning gardener knows because he inspected jkl also and jkl told him
Live long and prosper
MacEohaid wrote:
2ofclubs
Hoodlum
A handful of games where pygmy sad signed up and not played. Mod killed last game, was mafia a few of those inactive games. Clubs will talk his way outta anything, just shoot him slugs lol. Unlynch clubs , lynch pygmy he won't be missed by any faction

Hoods reasoning for Pyg vote. 
and
Hood doesn't think I am slug and rather have me dead then a thorn in his side even when we are on the same side. LOl which he has done to me before and Anax once. OMG

Hoody did think you were a slug way back on page 11 this was the voting and both Hood and Ryo had 2 Clubs pegged and now both are dead:

4 hrs I think this is the current pole.
2 No salt = Ten, Jkl
1 KC = Thick
1 Rock = Anax
2 Clubs = Hood and Ryo
3 JkL = Abs, Notor, Clubs*
5 un voted
* I am waiting for a response from JkL on changing my vote to salt free. For the record jkl is being lynched for his suspicious post & vote behavior and NOT for no reason.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
salt vote
pyg - 4 - rock, mac. abs, kc
no salt = 2 - tenn, 2oc
abs - 2 - pyg, jkl
tenn - 1 - anax
not yet voted - 4 - rc. notor, thick, bad
dead - 3 (all town) - tenn1/dream. hood, ryo
Live long and prosper