Hoodlum wrote:
Hood Town
[image]
Tokens to be won.
18 players

4 Mafia
10,000 tokens each if win.
4 Neutral
Jester 10,000. Executioner 10,000. Guardian Angel 10,000. Serial Killer 30,000.
10 Town
3000 each, surviving Town members 10,000 if win.

*Tokens awarded when the game is over. You might need to remind me @Hoodlum

2 Phases. Day & Night (24 hours - Lunch time 1200 server time / suits me best. It's 10pm for me)

Day Phase - Talk in forum, or private chat. (DO NOT include the moderator! also, DO NOT copy paste roles/timestamps/messages )
Night Phase - No forum chat, no private chat (except Mafia). Submit your actions.

Everyone has a unique action. Check your role and action from the spoilers
You can Vote, No Vote or abstain (which is not participating in a lynch vote). Abstaining 2 successive days will be considered inactivity and result in a mod-kill.

HOW TO VOTE
Voting/Lynching/Lunching. - use whatever term. either accepted.
(**Pay Attention**) All Votes will be sent anonymously to the moderator through your Role PM. Change your mind as often as you like, up until deadline. The moderator will take the most recent vote.
An hour before deadline is called FINAL HOUR. FINAL HOUR will be announced as well as an update of how many votes are on someone. (who voted will remain anonymous).

Voting Example (click to show)

MAP (click to show)
100% view

All instructions are explained in the roles. All roles are open, there are no hidden roles.
When receiving your role it will just say. You are the ?. eg: You are the Godfather.

There can be more than one winner. eg: the Jester who has to get himself lynched wins his game, but the game is not over until all winning possibilities are played out.

Mafia Roles (click to show)
Mafia win when town and neutrals are eliminated. Mafia will know of each other and co-ordinate their actions
Neutral Roles (click to show)
A Neutral wins their game when they complete their mission.
Town Roles (click to show)
Town wins, when they eliminate mafia and neutrals.

BASIC GAME MECHANICS

Basic Defense. = Defense against Basic Attack from Serial Killer or Mafia. Doesn't defend against a Powerful Attack.
An attacker will receive the message "Your target could not be killed last night"
You will receive the message "You were targeted last night"
Powerful Defense. = Can not be killed, can not be roleblocked. Defends against a Powerful Attack.
An attacker will receive the message "Your target could not be killed last night"
You will receive the message "You were targeted last night"
Basic Attack. = Is an attack from the GodfatherSerial Killer and Vigilante. Can't kill Basic Defense.
Powerful Attack. = Can kill Basic Defense.
Detection Immunity. You will appear innocent to a Sheriff. The Investigator will get false roles.

Action results will be given in the new DAY phase.
With your NIGHT actions you also get to write a LAST WILL (update that will each night). Your LAST WILL is found on your dead body and can be used to help your faction out. Only your last updated WILL will be read (when dead). Keep the WILL short and simple.

Last Wills & Death Notes (click to show)
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Hoodlum wrote:
This requires 18 players. So putting it up for the sign-ups and will be played, after ely's and madas games are finished. Also to give players a chance to digest the dynamics before it gets started. It's pretty basic though, having done it similarly already. i don't want to answer too many questions when it starts going lol. :)

Player List
1. @Rockbert
2. @jkl3699
3. @ThickTalon
4. @Bluegoetz
5. @2ofClubs
6. @notoriouspat
7. @Tennesseelogman
8. @Madagascarter
9. @Anaxagore
10. @Abs
11. @elysium5
12. @Ryomyr
13. @KC321
14. @pygmyhippo277
15. @boomoo82
16. @Rcomer727
17. @huskers01
18. @@

Hoodlum wrote:
Tennesseelogman
are we going to run 2 games at once?
mada has a sign already going

nope. madagascarters one is to be filled first.
Abs wrote:
I’m in if if starts after next week? Or after 5 days from now
Abs is online.
elysium5 wrote:
I'm in
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."