• 125 posts
  • Page 7 of 9
2ofclubs wrote:
Is there another game in the pipeline?
I think Town is about to wrap this one up.
WRKD4IT
Rockbert wrote:
don't know, but I hope so
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
someone more experienced will have a more complex game i am sure - but if nobody has one - since i am out of this game - i have time to come up w a fairly straight forward one
Live long and prosper
Rockbert wrote:
I am happy to play mafia however it is served
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
elysium5 wrote:
I'm always up for the next game and I always have one ready to go, quick or longer, simple or a little more complex, if we ever need a filler in between anyone else wanting to host!
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i would say ely or somebody else host one - maybe the complexity should be determined after the sign up so you can see how many players you have and how many are new.
Live long and prosper
elysium5 wrote:
If someone wants to host first, post it here.

Otherwise, I'll start a new sign-up.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Rockbert wrote:
I say let's go with Elysium's. I am always down for mafia.
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
elysium5 wrote:
I'll wait a day to see if anyone else wants to host first and if not, I will start a new sign-up thread.

I am currently sleep deprived and came up with what my overly excited brain thinks is a great concept to build around a basic mafia game setup so it won't be overly complicated but it may be a bit wacky;)
Tennesseelogman wrote:
if i do one later = it may be semi Star Trek themed - with Starfleet, Borg, Romulans, Shape Shifters, etc. but still pretty simple. 24 hr day phases only so lynches every day. everyone gets 1 shot w phasers on stun and 1 w phasers on kill. everyone gets to be Dr. McCoy 2-3 times and can save somebody. The 1st 3 days we are all in a time loop so nobody dies the 1st 3 days but all kills during that time occur simultaneously on day 4. "Q" might intervene somewhere along the way. i like the idea of private lynch voting.
i can do this after ely. that will give more time to think about the game setup and for you all to make suggestions.
Live long and prosper
elysium5 wrote:
It's not the game I want to run now but I also have a Star Trek themed game I've been working on. It could be a really awesome follow up to your game, Tenn!
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i like the idea of being able earn money and to buy additional offensive or defensive abilities. maybe if you shoot somebody on a different team = you get extra latinum (money) but if you shoot somebody on your own team you lose it???

i can start a new forum to discuss ideas later but feel free to chime in here now
Live long and prosper
elysium5 wrote:
Tennesseelogman
i like the idea of being able earn money and to buy additional offensive or defensive abilities. maybe if you shoot somebody on a different team = you get extra latinum (money) but if you shoot somebody on your own team you lose it???

I can start a new forum to discuss ideas later but feel free to chime in here now

'Money' will be a theme slightly incorporated to my current game idea, although it won't be 'money' per se. As to the Star Trek idea I am working on, well, there is no money involved in that but I think the dynamic is going to be a very interesting concept.