• 125 posts
  • Page 4 of 9
Hoodlum wrote:
please ask questions now...about the dynamics..cause i dont wanna later :)
i also don't wanna be included in any private messages, i won't have time to read them. i'll just be processing the results for each phase. i've done this same theme similarly a few times so i shouldnt come across any issues. i may have worded things unclearly tho
after the game is finished, feel free to post how your chats went.

Tennesseelogman said:
15 Jul 2022, 00:34
1 - do i remember somewhere that you stated that you might consider our request for a certain role?
yup. i did say that. i decided not to.
2 - serial killer -
Going on Alert means you can deal a Powerful Attack to anyone that visits you.
- is a visit any kill attempt, investigation, distraction, and all other actions?
correct. same as vet alert. but sk can do it once.
3 -
Guardian angel - You can protect your target twice the entire game, giving them temporary Powerful Defense. Protecting your target prevents them from being lynched the next Day.
- does this mean that they get powerful defense for the night phase plus protection from lynch the following day phase twice in the game?
correct
4 -
Executioner - If your target dies during the Night, you will turn into a Jester.
- would i then have the jester win clause of being lynched myself?
correct. if you successfully get your target lynched, you've won, but it wont be announced. u remain an executioner (basic night defence) and can play the rest of the game however..help town, other neutral or mafia.
5 - so if the Veteran goes on Alert and the doctor heals you that night = the doctor would get a powerful attack?
an alert is an invincible attack. anyone who puts an action on the veteran or sk on alert dies. a doctor who heals someone who visited the veteran can not save him. on another note. if for example, someone who claims to be the veteran says "I am the veteran, i may or may not go on alert", only the jailor could feel safe to target him, as the jailors jailing action is a day one. he would haul the veteran to jail who would then be roleblocked from using his alert, and others will be roleblocked from using their action on a jailed target. they will receive a message such as. "Your target was in jail tonight"
6 -
You cannot be roleblocked.
- please explain - what is roleblocked and who can roleblock - who / what does it protect from?
the consort can distract (roleblock) their targets action..not the veteran tho. they would get killed like anyone else
7 -
Psychic - On odd-numbered Nights, you will get three names, at least one of which is evil
- mafia and neutral are considered evil? and would it be only the players remaining alive?
all roles, living or alive.
8 -
Retributionist - Raise a dead Townie each Night just for the Night to use their ability on another player.
- if directed to be used on veteran who is on alert - will i get a powerful attack?
correct. also, the retributionist can only use a dead players role just once. (can not re-use the same role)
i think that is all for now
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Hoodlum wrote:
the jailor role has been updated, with the implementation of the jailed target to be able to send a message to avoid execution.
you can choose to abstain from sending a message, try and clear yourself with your town role, or if your an evil role, choose to lie about your role, or give any other informative information in 25 words or less.
Rockbert wrote:
I think it is all explained pretty thoroughly, and Tennessee's questions clear up any I had. Looking forward to this one.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Ryomyr wrote:
Do we only need 3 more?

I might be able to convince BooMoo to play. I will reach out to a few more players.
periwinkle wrote:
My in-laws are driving me bonkers and my plans keep on changing.  I may or may not have time to play....let me know ke...I may have to decide last minute since things are kinda unpredictable at my end now  :(
Anaxagore wrote:
Is a Jailed player jailed only the day (can he vote?) or at night as well ? You said a jailed person cannot go on alert so that means it continues till night right?

Otherwise the set up looks slightly pro mafia i would say. Town is strong with many roles but 4 against 10 is hard mode. But with neutrals playing in, everything is possible. I don't mind playing like this.

I would probably get rid of one mafia and one neutral if you miss a couple players though
Hoodlum wrote:
Anaxagore
Is a Jailed player jailed only the day (can he vote?) or at night as well ? You said a jailed person cannot go on alert so that means it continues till night right?

Otherwise the set up looks slightly pro mafia i would say. Town is strong with many roles but 4 against 10 is hard mode. But with neutrals playing in, everything is possible. I don't mind playing like this.

I would probably get rid of one mafia and one neutral if you miss a couple players though

to be clear.
The Jailor selects (via moderator) someone to jail during the day phase, the selected target are hauled to jail for the night phase only.
Rockbert wrote:
how many more do we need?
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
one question about the jester, it seems you win automatically if you get lynched, BUT it also says you can kill people each night ONCE you are lynched which implies that the game continues, do you just go until you kill everyone? I'm slightly confused on that point./
Eat my dust.
Rockbert wrote:
do we have anyone else we can invite? I don't think Ryomyr's people are joining.
- Thomas Mann
2ofclubs wrote:
If the Godfather dies, the Framer , Consort or Consigliere in that order replaces his role.

What happens to the replacements original role/abilities?
WRKD4IT
Tennesseelogman wrote:
it seems jester can powerful attack (kill) 1 player only first night after being lynched only. and yes the game continues = there can be more than 1 winner
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
The game continues BUT what happens with The Godfathers replacements original role?

Map: does one have to be in adjacent area to conduct action in that area? Do they move to that area if succefull or not?
WRKD4IT