• 125 posts
  • Page 8 of 9
Tennesseelogman wrote:
mine is just a spark that i came up with this morning so i would be glad to defer to yours. mine will not be very convoluted and the mechanics can work w any theme - a bible scenario, cowboys and indians,  hatfields and McCoys,  gillians island,  the hunt for red october (great movie),  high school ,  literally anything.
i like it when everyone has an ability and there are no vanillas.
Live long and prosper
elysium5 wrote:
Tennesseelogman
mine is just a spark that i came up with this morning so i would be glad to defer to yours. mine will not be very convoluted and the mechanics can work w any theme - a bible scenario, cowboys and indians,  hatfields and McCoys,  gillians island,  the hunt for red october (great movie),  high school ,  literally anything.
i like it when everyone has an ability and there are no vanillas.

My Star Trek idea give everyone abilities which is why I've spent some time developing the game mechanics but I would like you to host yours first as it might be a good introduction to the Star Trek universe.

Maybe if I do my current game idea first it will give you time to fine tune yours and we can have a nice three game plan for the next few mafia games.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
2ofclubs wrote:
Engage (I am in). I see no future barriers until June. Warp speed ahead after Scotty gives me more power.
As captain, I will beam all chief officers to the planet and let Newbs run the NCC-1701-D12M
I have Tribbles to sell/trade.
Jim get it in your head I am doctor not a scientist.
Bonk Bonk the Grumps.
My empath abilities tell me Q is a frightened child.
 "Bontany Bay....RUN"
Q has spoken!
WRKD4IT
Rockbert wrote:
Tennessee and Elysium, these Star Trek ideas sound AMAZING! I can't wait to play them. so cool!
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
elysium5 wrote:
clubs, you would make an excellent 'red shirt' guy;)
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
2ofclubs wrote:
;) :P :roll:
Resistance is futile, You will be assimilated!
♣︎♣︎
WRKD4IT
Tennesseelogman wrote:
some other random concepts that i will welcome ideas on how to incorporate - -
worn holes, 10 forward, Vulcans, Ferengi, Data, 7 of 9, tricorders, mind melds, shuttle crafts, prime directive, the brig, the transporter, 7 of 9, clocking device, Dilithium crystals, parallel universe, replicators, holograms, 7 of 9 ???

i said that it would be a simple set of game mechanics - -but maybe not
Live long and prosper
Rockbert wrote:
don't forget the Klingons!
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
ThickTalon wrote:
This one was for the last game. I believe that both Tenn and E5 have a Star Trek theme games upcoming. with Tenn leading the next.

I think.