• 125 posts
  • Page 5 of 9
Hoodlum wrote:
Tennesseelogman
it seems jester can powerful attack (kill) 1 player only first night after being lynched only. and yes the game continues = there can be more than 1 winner
correct
2ofclubs
If the Godfather dies, the Framer , Consort or Consigliere in that order replaces his role.

What happens to the replacements original role/abilities?
original role/ability is gone. they become the GF (basic defence & detection immunity
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Rockbert wrote:
surprised we haven't gotten the four people by now. Don't people know how great mafia is?
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
Rockbert
surprised we haven't gotten the four people by now. Don't people know how great mafia is?

Too true :D
Eat my dust.
orzhovboss wrote:
Sorry for being inactive this summer. I have been taking a break from d12 as a whole and unfortunately cannot participate in this one either (although those token prizes are very enticing!). Have fun!
Rockbert wrote:
Come on Orzo, we would love to you have back! Clubs promised not to babble too much! haha, just kidding, that'll never happen. ;)
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Tennesseelogman wrote:
orz - this would be the perfect time and way to ease back in - besides - it's more fun to call you names when you're in the game than when you are not
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
orzhovboss
Sorry for being inactive this summer. I have been taking a break from d12 as a whole and unfortunately cannot participate in this one either (although those token prizes are very enticing!). Have fun!
I will give you 500 tokens to join.
WRKD4IT
Rockbert wrote:
Peri are you going to join?
- Thomas Mann
periwinkle wrote:
I can't until after August 16th.  :( I really want to play but ill be snorkeling somewhere remote :)
Rockbert wrote:
well it sucks you won't be here, but I for one am itching to get this one started. Hope we can get three more soon. :)
- Thomas Mann
Tennesseelogman wrote:
yea - or drop 3spots - or even better - = the first to die get to take the unclaimed spots and live again :) that way i could possibly win 3 times :)
Live long and prosper