Game thread
  • 1025 posts
  • Page 45 of 69
Tennesseelogman wrote:
if we are starting to vote already - i say
#vote 2oc
he was almost voted off yesterday and it seems he would have been a better kill than mada
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman is online.
Ryomyr wrote:
Hoodlum
if you are a bounty hunter, i believe you are a hero, as pygmy writes.
i think the rest of the humans wanna probably get yous out.
i only wanna lynch an inactive BH, just to know their role.
however, i would like to invite any active BH's to chat with me, so you can convince me you aren't bad.
i read ya!

Did you "hard claim" the opera role? I must have missed that post, if so.

What are your suspicions about Anax?

antrison wrote:
Tennesseelogman wrote:  Posted: Today, 12:32 
Post #658
i would love to vote/kill a BH today mainly so that we can see his role assignment PM from pyg and find out what we are dealing with. but there may be a better move than that if any of us faction members are to have a chance now. i would love to discuss it privately w 3 of you.

Seems we don't know what the BH true goals are, other than to kill droids. Maybe they will kill humans, remains to be seen. What we do know is that they have to be close to win clause after the day they had yesterday. Shy of one of them volunteering they are BH, or the cop investigating one (assuming he can), what's the plan for lynching a BH, tenn?
Tennesseelogman wrote:
antrison wrote:  Posted: 9 minutes ago 
Post #663
 what's the plan for lynching a BH, tenn?
at this point pick a likely BH (i voted for 2oc so far) but i want to talk to him. main thing may be not to accidently lynch the last droid. i would like to chat w you privately but i thought my opera was to be full. i have sent one invitation so far - if i do not get a positive answer soon from my public appeals - i can open up to others who will agreed to come.
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
do the BH need to escape earth also? yes i think - it is dying and they are human - did they get loads and loads of money yesterday for the kills? - yes i think . same amount for lynch as their kills? maybe not.
can BH still win if 1 of them dies? - yes per page 1 post. do they need a car and a dog to migrate? maybe. did they get enough money yesterday to win? i guess not since they did not win yet.
Live long and prosper
periwinkle wrote:
Tennesseelogman
if we are starting to vote already - i say
#vote 2oc
he was almost voted off yesterday and it seems he would have been a better kill than mada

i agree
#vote 2ofclubs
2ofclubs wrote:
Hello, wow 3 unbelievable. Some stuff has happen to me (hacked, all most lynched, fake PM from Ely that Host allowed, my money returned and the latest BIG one I am waiting to share). I am going to wait and read more of new and reread old threads. Here is a clue. I am going to take a walk to ponder. Maybe I do need a to chill and relax (go to a show).
WRKD4IT
Ryomyr wrote:
Tennesseelogman
ryo - do still want to come to the opera private chat?

I am pondering the financial aspect of this game. I don't think I can part with any more capital. I won't ever get off this rock if I do. 

antrison wrote:
ryo-I won't ever get off this rock if I do.

You can always gift your money to someone else.
2ofclubs wrote:
Ryomyr
Tennesseelogman
ryo - do still want to come to the opera private chat?

I am pondering the financial aspect of this game. I don't think I can part with any more capital. I won't ever get off this rock if I do. 

Ditto!! My returned 1051 isn't even close. My chance seems very bleak. May have to gifted a seat or sell my hover - oh wait I can't . I need one to prove I am successful and yet to be revealed.
WRKD4IT