Game thread
  • 1025 posts
  • Page 42 of 69
elysium5 wrote:
ChipmunkWarrior
The deadline has been brought back to normal.

Sorry for the confusion! Communicating between hosts and working with a different timezone is challenging.

Happy to hear that!
"Bad Deadpool... Good Deadpool!"
elysium5 wrote:
elysium5
ChipmunkWarrior
The deadline has been brought back to normal.

Sorry for the confusion! Communicating between hosts and working with a different timezone is challenging.

Happy to hear that!

Not that it's challenging but that the original deadline stays in place;)
elysium5 wrote:
Ok, It's only 7am where I am. I can hold out for an extra hour before I get some shut eye so I can switch my vote if needed/persuaded.

I DO NOT want to vote a claimed town who has not been counter claimed.
Hoodlum wrote:
Abs denies being a bounty hunter. I believe he is one, but speculate that he doesn't want to out himself. I guess, the droids have to convince the humans that the droids are good, they need to, because they can't kill supposedly (who knows). They would need to spin a story that they are on the human side, as the bounty hunters would most likely have the guns and kill at night.
what the droids don't realize is, that the humans can sleep at night, avoid getting killed. well, i know the Opera faction can, and i heard anaxagore said the same.
I don't know if it was such a clever idea for the droids to out themselves. I suspect, the droids have voting power though.
i urge humans, to pay attention to the first post, and do as instructed. droids are dangerous and unpredictable. at some point they will turn on us. let the droids and bounty hunters fight their war. remember, the bounty hunters are our heroes. they need our vote!
Hoodlum wrote:
Do as instructed!
First post reminder. (click to show)
Hoodlum wrote:
there was no kill last night, because there were no outed droids, for bounty hunters to aim at. if they took a shot in the dark, they'd miss a sleeping human. they'd kill an awake human, though.. they have targets now. 3 outed droids.

sleep tight humans.
elysium5 wrote:
Hoodlum
Abs denies being a bounty hunter. I believe he is one, but speculate that he doesn't want to out himself. I guess, the droids have to convince the humans that the droids are good, they need to, because they can't kill supposedly (who knows). They would need to spin a story that they are on the human side, as the bounty hunters would most likely have the guns and kill at night.
what the droids don't realize is, that the humans can sleep at night, avoid getting killed. well, i know the Opera faction can, and i heard anaxagore said the same.
I don't know if it was such a clever idea for the droids to out themselves. I suspect, the droids have voting power though.
i urge humans, to pay attention to the first post, and do as instructed. droids are dangerous and unpredictable. at some point they will turn on us. let the droids and bounty hunters fight their war. remember, the bounty hunters are our heroes. they need our vote!

All of your speculations make sense.

I will not argue them and you are absolutely correct, we Androids must convince you that we are good.

That is how we survive.

We can't kill (or at least I can't) and I think Mada outing us was clever because I almost gave up in the beginning as I could not see how we even had a chance to win as we had no group thread, no money off the bat (until an update gave us some later) and our win clause was to help the very town factions that were made to think we were the enemy when the Bounty Hunters are the scum mafia in this game with their own secret win clause.

Why else have we not heard from a Bounty Hunter? They are communicating in private and don't need to drop hints here.

They are laughing at us right now.
elysium5 wrote:
And by the way, I just bought a car. My purchase was confirmed. Why would I do that if it helps Lando's faction? Because I want to help, that's why. I stand by what I said, If I get money, I will spend it/donate it to the town factions to help you emigrate.
Madagascarter wrote:
Hood, if you are right, that Bounty Hunters, get a kill, then vote one. That way tomorrow morning a Bounty Hunter and an Android will be dead. That is a win win for the town
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
elysium5 wrote:
And f an Android dies(Mada) just to prove to you that we are not a threat to town factions, so be it. I will still try to help town. That is how I win.
elysium5 wrote:
And that is why I was ok following mada's lead. It just made sense to help the Androids win even though it would likely result in a bandwagon on Mada.

I outed myself and had no reason to do so. That is how much I believed in the strategy. And we won't get tripped up because we are being truthful.

Still nothing but silence from the Bounty Hunters...
Tennesseelogman wrote:
ChipmunkWarrior wrote:  Posted: Today, 03:40 
Post #507
At 8:00 server time,the day phase will be over.
i think chip got confused 12;00 server time is 8;00am est in north carolina
also can droids sleep - i think not - so therefore they are not safe at night from the BH
i really would like to hear from a BH what your win clause is
also - i can confirm that hood is opera, spec is opera but seems to be inactive
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
20 minutes til deadline - vote count
mada - 7 - hood, ryo, anax, abs, jkl, 2oc, orz
2oc - 6 - peri, tenn, blue, thick, ely, mada
not voted - 3 - spec, ant, lando

feel free to correct
Live long and prosper