Game thread
  • 1025 posts
  • Page 27 of 69
2ofclubs wrote:
periwinkle
Post #321
Madagascarter
I started with an animal. It can’t do much though.

So this is confusing....because in my description of my role I was told this...post 311

Feed animal(Day Or Night): ONLY APPLIES IF YOU OWN AN OUTDOOR ANIMAL(no one starts with one)You go to the roof to feed your animal(real or synthetic) which presents opportunities for socializing with other people who choose to perform this action.

Something is smelly here.....

vote Madagascarter
VERY WOLF SMELLING
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
My finger is on the vote button but which one is it (the smelly droid or smelly Bounty). IDK
WRKD4IT
Madagascarter wrote:
Really, do these Role PM’s look perfect? Mine certainly wasn’t. And if there is inconsistency; Pygmy, please say. There is a test for this however, I can go have a nice talk with the dealers tonight, let’s just take a walk outside. If I don’t show up, sure lynch me. But not right now
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Madagascarter is online.
periwinkle wrote:
I'm completely town. I just need the cop to verify that to someone maybe to clubs?
Feel free to inspect me.
periwinkle is online.
Madagascarter wrote:
periwinkle
Anaxagore did mada buy a pet from you?

I did not buy a pet, I started with one. Lol. I don’t see how that is even dangerous? All it does is allow for extra communications?

Summer 2 Countdown

Madagascarter is online.
Madagascarter wrote:
Extract of Chat with Pygmy reguarding my Role PM and starting broke
pygmyhippo277 said:
25 May 2022, 14:44
I realized I missed something, you start with an electric pet and can use the #feed animal action which allows you to socialize with others feeding their animals.

Summer 2 Countdown

Madagascarter is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
Madagascarter
Really, do these Role PM’s look perfect? Mine certainly wasn’t. And if there is inconsistency; Pygmy, please say. There is a test for this however, I can go have a nice talk with the dealers tonight, let’s just take a walk outside. If I don’t show up, sure lynch me. But not right now

In the las vegas desert LOL 
You might show and put a bullet in my back.
You still have my benefit of doubt, But finger is itchy - again save the human race. To that note thats why I want real animal not electric. Plus with my funds I may have to eat my animal :P
WRKD4IT
Bluegoetz wrote:
I am Hard claiming the mailman

I can not real all of the mail (but I can read some)
I can see who is sending to who, and have the option to deliver or withhold (with limited withhold options)

I say this to find my faction, weed out some androids and bounty hunters, and get you all to send more mail, because with the exception of today you have all been stingy with that.
Abs wrote:
Bluegoetz
I am Hard claiming the mailman

I can not real all of the mail (but I can read some)
I can see who is sending to who, and have the option to deliver or withhold (with limited withhold options)

I say this to find my faction, weed out some androids and bounty hunters, and get you all to send more mail, because with the exception of today you have all been stingy with that.

This seems logical to me, a decent hard claim…

Mada, you said Pygmy had to change your role!? That’s odd? You have electric animals feeding on the roof?

I don’t understand this at all, can you elaborate more on why you are town?

Also @hoodlum stop the wagon on me, it’s useless and just making you look guilty?

#vote Mada
Madagascarter wrote:
For the record, encase anyone didn't pick it up. My Electric Animal is called Wombat

Summer 2 Countdown

Madagascarter is online.