Game thread
  • 1025 posts
  • Page 26 of 69
LandoCalriskian wrote:
Hardclaiming the car dealer.

You are a regular human just trying to make their way through life on earth.

Your job is: Car Dealer

Your starting balance is: $30000

Your amount needed to emigrate is: $60000

The price of your Hover cars is: $5000
Everything you've heard about me is true.
Madagascarter wrote:
Anaxagore
Hardclaiming Electric Animal Dealer
It may be a mistake but i gotta make some money

Spoiler (click to show)

What do you mean you "gotta make some money". I'd dream at night for $5000 dollars!
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Ryomyr wrote:
Anaxagore

Spoiler (click to show)

How do I buy an animal from you? Do I just have to visit you then?

Ryomyr wrote:
#Unvote Abs

#Vote Madagascarter

(How did you actually get that electric pet? Maybe you made that stuff up about feeding them at night.)
2ofclubs wrote:
Go Fund just jumped. Almost there for electric. I want a real animal but depending on price may have to settle for electric. PM or post the price and I will buy one.
WRKD4IT
LandoCalriskian wrote:
Ryomyr
Anaxagore

Spoiler (click to show)

How do I buy an animal from you? Do I just have to visit you then?

Well you can’t visit without a hover car ;). So idk how people are supposed to buy from me. Maybe message the gamemasters. Or you have to spend 50 on a message and then pay for the item.
Everything you've heard about me is true.
Madagascarter wrote:
Ryomyr
#Unvote Abs

#Vote Madagascarter

(How did you actually get that electric pet? Maybe you made that stuff up about feeding them at night.)

Maybe it's to do with I effectively have no money? I'll be honest Pygmy did revise my role and gave me a little bit of money but effectively nothing compared to the 2 role PMs just shared. Isn't there an easy way to prove I have an Electric Animal? I can go out tonight, I can have a lovely discussion with the others going out tonight and talk things over without any fear right... Unless someone comes along with a gun and fry's Wombat. That would not be optimal
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
2ofclubs wrote:
Madagascarter
Ryomyr
#Unvote Abs

#Vote Madagascarter

Maybe it's to do with I effectively have no money? I'll be honest Pygmy did revise my role and gave me a little bit of money but effectively nothing compared to the 2 role PMs just shared. Isn't there an easy way to prove I have an Electric Animal? I can go out tonight, I can have a lovely discussion with the others going out tonight and talk things over without any fear right... Unless someone comes along with a gun and fry's Wombat. That would not be optimal

There's also the statement that EP can short out.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
I assume the # vendor is going to stay quiet/hide to protect faction.
And wow those prices! I am definitely earthbound :(
WRKD4IT
periwinkle wrote:
2ofclubs
I assume the # vendor is going to stay quiet/hide to protect faction.
And wow those prices! I am definitely earthbound :(

I know right?!?!

I guess your questions are answered now clubs....sorry you had to waste a message on me.
periwinkle is online.
periwinkle wrote:

Post #321
Madagascarter
I started with an animal. It can’t do much though.

So this is confusing....because in my description of my role I was told this...post 311

Feed animal(Day Or Night): ONLY APPLIES IF YOU OWN AN OUTDOOR ANIMAL(no one starts with one)You go to the roof to feed your animal(real or synthetic) which presents opportunities for socializing with other people who choose to perform this action.

Something is smelly here.....

vote Madagascarter
periwinkle is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
Ely 5, reread big one and related. Rabbit hole?
Take the stairway to Heaven
WRKD4IT