:)
  • 2675 posts
  • Page 155 of 179
periwinkle wrote:
Unfortunately I don't either....but I figured if ely picked ryo for a reason, maybe he suspects he is CIA?  We have so little to go on. :(
periwinkle is online.
periwinkle wrote:
Also, clubs has been quiet and he has some incorrect information on his summary.I

Post# 584

periwinkle
Nicola Perez
periwinkle is online.
Ryomyr wrote:
periwinkle
Bluegoetz
Well….things have escalated.
-military control=Closer to end of game, and I assume easy way for cia to deliver the research?

#lynch boomoo82

Why boomoo ?  And I want to know why ely wanted to lynch Ryo

I think Ely was leading me on a bit when he said he wanted to die. There was a time during the great resurrections that I thought dying seemed liked a viable way to play this game. I had too many doubts to go through with it. Since I agreed with Ely on the idea that dying was a good move, that gave him space to push for me. 

I am still "in the dark" about who the CIA might be. Would we guess there are 2 CIA agents left?  I am still totally confused about the players coming back from the dead. I don't think Boomoo is a good vote today.
periwinkle wrote:
Ryomyr
I am still "in the dark" about who the CIA might be. Would we guess there are 2 CIA agents left?  I am still totally confused about the players coming back from the dead. I don't think Boomoo is a good vote today.

Same :(
periwinkle is online.
Ryomyr wrote:
This is the short list. We

1. @Ryomyr
2. @2ofclubs
3. @ThickTalon
4. @bluegoetz
5. @periwinkle
6. @boomoo82
7. @Anax (is that right???)

Anax went in as town.  So, I don't think he is a good vote.  We tried and failed to get Clubs earlier in the game.  Talon is a total mystery to me. Blue is good enough to sound town the whole game but be CIA, but I am convinced Blue is town. 

So...

#LUNCH 2ofClubs
boomoo82 wrote:
Bluegoetz
Have to start somewhere. I had rock and lando in the non town column, and I told you yesterday that mostly everyone still alive is a little suspicious but I was wrong about both of them and Boo has said the least but has been active in voting, so I’d like to see what happens.

This feels totally random! I have always offered information when prompted. Again, I am new and trying hard to keep up.
I feel as though I have been as transparent as I can possibly be.
Bluegoetz wrote:
Why not boo? Is that a feeling or something more concrete from pms?
Also on a separate note, did lando ever say what powers governor has? I don’t remember and don’t have notes at work?
Just curious if we need another one
Bluegoetz is online.
boomoo82 wrote:
I am not sure why so many of us were convinced that we need to kill 2oC but we no longer suspect them…
Why have we changed focus?
Bluegoetz wrote:
And boo it is random. For days I’ve been saying you, peri or thick need to be on chop block, but I don’t really know which one to pick. You have been the quiet one of the three; but I’ll be the last to lynch you for that alone cause that’s how I play. But want to draw you into the conversation
Bluegoetz is online.
ThickTalon wrote:
Good morning everyone.

I am at a loss. In reading these games, I can find zero corellation to the one we are playing. It is truly unique. Did we close the gates?

Are people actually dieing?

Are we in Wanda Vision and one of us is Wanda ?
ThickTalon wrote:
Who still has killing power at night? There is no way V98 gaveCIA and researchers unlimited night kills is there?
periwinkle wrote:
Ryomyr
Anax went in as town.  So, I don't think he is a good vote.  We tried and failed to get Clubs earlier in the game.  Talon is a total mystery to me. Blue is good enough to sound town the whole game but be CIA, but I am convinced Blue is town. 
So...
#LUNCH 2ofClubs

boomoo82
I am not sure why so many of us were convinced that we need to kill 2oC but we no longer suspect them…
Why have we changed focus?

ok...let's put some pressure on clubs

#LYNCH 2ofclubs
periwinkle is online.