:)
  • 2675 posts
  • Page 156 of 179
Anaxagore wrote:
#lynch2ofclubs

@mafia no need to kill me i'm done swapping people and following this game
2ofclubs wrote:
periwinkle
Vote for the governor? Does that mean whatever powers the governor had (if he had any) that new person will get?
What the point of wanting to be a governor?

Anybody know what sign was lando?

No on sign.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
periwinkle
Also, clubs has been quiet and he has some incorrect information on his summary.I

Post# 584

periwinkle
Nicola Perez

Peri are you Perez?
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
periwinkle
Ryomyr
Anax went in as town.  So, I don't think he is a good vote.  We tried and failed to get Clubs earlier in the game.  Talon is a total mystery to me. Blue is good enough to sound town the whole game but be CIA, but I am convinced Blue is town. 
So...
#LUNCH 2ofClubs

boomoo82
I am not sure why so many of us were convinced that we need to kill 2oC but we no longer suspect them…
Why have we changed focus?
  becuase there was no sound reason to kill non CIA or Researcher me.
ok...let's put some pressure on clubs

#LYNCH 2ofclubs
LOL don't need to pressure me. I have been up front with all. The original push on me was by Researcher ABS - remember the scum who killed the town doc - attempted kill on me and who knows who else he killed!
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Obviously game didn't end with Abs deadhead. LOL
We need to be sure the kills are on CIA
6 earth living (Thick, Boo, Ryo, Blue, Peri, 2OC
1 zombie (Anax town?)
8 guesstimate existing beyond
5 dead dead (Abs, Ten, Pyg, Chip, Jobu)

4 Researchers are dead. CIA (Mada, Ant, Abs, Ely) didn't win.
1 CIA is dead on earth (Hood). Maybe 2
6 town are dead (Orz Chip, Jkl, Rock, Anax, Lando)
1 Idealist/town (Ten)
2 unknown (Pyg Jobu) One likely CIA - it was said 2 cia controlling the beyond.

Assuming mod kills were CIA and Town and counting Ten and Anax as Town.
Ratio of 4 Researchers vs 4 CIA vs 12 Town = -1 Researchers vs 2 CIA vs 5 Town
Ratio of 5 Researchers vs 5 CIA vs 10 Town = 1 Researchers vs 3 CIA vs 3 Town

Assuming mod kills were both Town and counting Ten and Anax as Town.
Ratio of 4 Researchers vs 4 CIA vs 12 Town = 0 Researchers vs 3 CIA vs 4 Town
Ratio of 5 Researchers vs 5 CIA vs 10 Town = 1 Researchers vs 4 CIA vs 2 Town

Assuming mod kills were both Researchers and counting Ten and Anax as Town.
Ratio of 4 Researchers vs 4 CIA vs 12 Town = 0 Researchers vs 4 CIA vs 3 Town
Ratio of 5 Researchers vs 5 CIA vs 10 Town = -1 Researchers vs 4 CIA vs 3 Town

Assuming mod kills were both CIA and counting Ten and Anax as Town.
Ratio of 4 Researchers vs 4 CIA vs 12 Town = 0 Researchers vs 1 CIA vs 6 Town
Ratio of 5 Researchers vs 5 CIA vs 10 Town = 1 Researchers vs 3 CIA vs 3 Town

Since I am not CIA or Researcher
No particular order, I suspect the rest of you. I will vote with the town majority that seems to be a minority. :(
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Bluegoetz
Who is the forensic investigator? Has that been said yet? I don’t have notes (not that it’s help)
The morgue needs to be open so we can go there for puzzle pieces.

I claimed morgue as you know. I open it once reluctantly and it was a mistake.
- Open morgue revealed me.
- Allows others to steal dead credentials.
- ability to examine dead if open & alone. I will be told who targeted them the last phase plus a random player. Note Abs defaced the the graves and so I couldn't exam if I wanted too.  NOTE the same scum ABS who killed town Doc and attempted /push for me. Who sided with ABS ?????
- Has no puzzle piece
WRKD4IT
Bluegoetz wrote:
I think there is at least one more researcher. They are a big Part of the flavor of the game. And I think they started with a disadvantage of not knowing each other, so I think there’s more than four. Virt did not reveal the mod kills, which makes me think at least one was CIA or a researcher. Its so hard to point fingers because I agree with abs now at this stage of the game lol, we can’t accidentally kill a researcher looking for CIA but there is no way to tell. So please just confess lol.
Also if it makes you happy though I don’t know how it matters at this point I am a libra/air
2ofclubs wrote:
Post 2332 relates to 1470 as well.

I know Ryo visited the cinema did anybody else?
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
periwinkle
Abs was/is a researcher.....he needs to stay alive....clubs is a suspected CIA.  We need to kill more CIA otherwise game over

I am in favor of Lynching Peri

Whom is playing the new card /lost card yet pushes me. A worthy new mafia player I will add ;)
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Bluegoetz
I think there is at least one more researcher. They are a big Part of the flavor of the game. And I think they started with a disadvantage of not knowing each other, so I think there’s more than four. Virt did not reveal the mod kills, which makes me think at least one was CIA or a researcher. Its so hard to point fingers because I agree with abs now at this stage of the game lol, we can’t accidentally kill a researcher looking for CIA but there is no way to tell. So please just confess lol.
Also if it makes you happy though I don’t know how it matters at this point I am a libra/air

They did not know - that was in the beginning game mechanics.
I agree, felt, and said their was a scum in the mod kills.
If you are asking me or the game scum to confess? I have nothing to confess AGAIN I AM NOT CIA or RESEARCHER!
I am the towns undertaker at the morgue,
Anthony Green
Under the a Taurus (Earth)
Who likes sitcoms
Whom morgue ability has been rendered useless.
I guess I am just a voice and a vote. Not a big threat to scum and no threat to town.

WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
2ofclubs
Rockbert
2ofclubs
Abs
ThickTalon
Abs
Lol Blue, you have to read all the pages!

My new win clause is to ensure that the Fire element don’t take over and rule The Dark as if they do, the whole game is over. This is why I am lynching Clubs as whilst I’m not 100% he is CIA although I think he is after he was randomly protected last night, the main reason is he is an Earth sign and i know (like Ten also agrees) that there isn’t enough balance in The Dark at the moment.

If the Astral Seal can be closed (which is achieved by Earth Sign players getting a majority in The Dark) then finally the Dark will be closed for good. All players in The Dark will be dead for good and then We can focus on what happens here on earth.

My only clause now is to ensure that Town are saved and Fire don’t rule The Dark

Abs, you have said if the researchers die the game is over and you have also said if Fire prevails the game is over. You cannot be trusted and have given all of us multiple reasons not to. Blue and myself seem to see through your a BS. This game seems to have a long way to go with the new Dark side, I just feel ot is better without you in it. 

I am sure you are a wonderful human, but you cannot be trusted.

Talon

What’s not the understand, the game is over in the Light (main game if all researchers die), and it Is over in The Dark (the other game) it Fire prevail

It’s not that complex, maybe play a few more mafia games and you might get it

There does not just have to be 1 win clause?
Virtuosity98 not complex since when! 
I have a tid bit from a V98 pm that leads me to there is more complexity then some most of you don't know and I will never wont share it fore sake looking like a town fool. LOL
Reminder Clubs is not CIA/Researcher and luvs his earthly coffee while working at the morgue. Its just been to crazy to go into work with the bodies piling up and scary in some cases with bodies get up and babbling!
g>[/b]

You do not work at the morgue.
THATS A FLAT OUT LIE
I DO WORK AT THE MORGUE I JUST WOULDN"T COULDN'T OPEN IT
are using that as a scum tactic to kill me and keep the scum safe. We cant copy roles to prove it.
I will tell you the morgue ability is to inspect the dead and find out who was targeting them but it has to be open and alone to take action. I know who targets during lynches and the likely hood of being alone was slim it would also allow vister to know my occupation.
WRKD4IT
Bluegoetz wrote:
Ryo and thick and Anax if he comes back what do you think about peri?
Clubs I had good vibes from Ryo and I go back and forth with you. But I really want to stick to my conviction on boo peri and thick today. So I’m trusting you and not voting on you. If I’m wrong and you win everyone can blame me and I’ll just turn that around by saying they should have lynched you round on like we agreed two game ago.
2ofclubs wrote:
You're ok Blue.
I agree with boo peri and thick but also Ryo. Honestly if we weren't on the same page so much I would suspect you LOL.

So much is going on be hind the scenes and V told me not to read so much into it. RIGHT? 
Hope I get your STAMP of approval. 

I am not to worried about me - any vote for me will be a tell for the good that the voter is scum.

I will place my vote for Boo.

WRKD4IT