:)
  • 2675 posts
  • Page 157 of 179
2ofclubs wrote:
Hey all, vote Clubs for Governor. I promise free coffee and to rid our beautiful Alaskan town of scum.
Nanuke, watch where the Huskies go and don't eat the yellow snow. 'Frank Zappa'
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
@ Anax
did you switch Ten Doc with somebody and who?

Somebody tried to kill me last night. I may have been thick and that's why he went to the post office today thinking I would be dead and he could have a 1 on 1 with post master and send a message to another mafia.

WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
2ofclubs
@ Anax

Somebody tried to kill me last night. I may have been thick and that's why he went to the post office today, thinking I would be dead and he could have a 1 on 1 with post master and send a message to another mafia.
It*
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
ThickTalon wrote:
I honestly don't know with new people, being one I have tried to be as engaged as possible and I have only been silent because I saw all of the mess that giving up your information early on and how it got people killed in the night or targeted by the afterlife.

My name is Henry Moore (no not the famous Sculptor but I might have been named after him you would have to ask V98). I like Ice Hockey and Astrology, my official occupation has changed since the beginning of the game so until it goes back to what it once was I will abstain from giving out this information.

I will not give my DOB (unless you know me......my real life first Son and Henry Moore share a Birthday) as well just because night killings are still going on. I am town. I feel the Gov't is the afterlife watching so now that all know who I am now more than ever wanting to get to the bottom of the scum.

I know Blue you were asking yesterday and 2 of C also had some ???????? mystery on me. I hope this helps clear up some of the mystery. Just know that I utilize all my actions to only serve town.

Not sure here but just to put a vote down....

#lynch Ryo

I reserve the right to change my vote if more evidence presents itself.

Talon

ThickTalon wrote:
2ofclubs
2ofclubs
@ Anax

Somebody tried to kill me last night. I may have been thick and that's why he went to the post office today, thinking I would be dead and he could have a 1 on 1 with post master and send a message to another mafia.
It*

come on... where is it that you can have personal messages?

Also 2 of C, I have had one on one conversations with you, just gave up my information (mostly without hanging my tail completely out in the wind) the killings are coming from the dark or Gov't outside the bubble.

Bluegoetz wrote:
Clubs how do you know someone tried to kill you? I feel like it was already explained a while ago, but remind me.
ThickTalon wrote:
I want to know how you have a PM set up. you visited the Post office with me, and from what V98 said to me is i could only communicate with you or Blue, since we were all there. not Anax an undead.
ThickTalon wrote:
V98 why are the rules different for some?

Sorry for any confusion. i have crossed out any previous questions or comments that pertained to my confusion.
Bluegoetz wrote:
I think you are confused or I am.
Clubs is saying that you came to post office, after he said he was. If he would have come alone clubs and I would have had a pm since it was only us. But if you thought clubs was going to be dead you and I would have had a pm set up
Bluegoetz wrote:
And Anax seems to be the one switching people around at night. So the person targeted is maybe not the one killed if I understand correctly.
So if Anax switched clubs and lando, and clubs was targeted then lando died.

Maybe..
ThickTalon wrote:
 I get what he is saying.

I was taking his post as one of a copy and paste from a PM with ANAX outside of this forum. that was my confusion.

please disregard my questioning to that part.

I do however stand fast by what I said. I don't have killing powers, I didn't try to kill 2 of C last night, I have had PM conversations with him while we were at the Morgue at the same time. I had no suspicions that he was scum. I am beginning to feel like his style this game may be claim all good doings and play the victim only pulling strings behind the scenes.
ThickTalon wrote:
Bluegoetz
And Anax seems to be the one switching people around at night. So the person targeted is maybe not the one killed if I understand correctly.
So if Anax switched clubs and lando, and clubs was targeted then lando died.

Maybe..

Ahh......

@Anax - since you have given up.... who did you switch the kill to last night? 
boomoo82 wrote:
2ofclubs
#LYNCH BOO

I am still utterly confused as to why I am on the chopping block?
What have I said or not said to make you suspect I am anything but town?