:)
  • 2675 posts
  • Page 158 of 179
periwinkle wrote:
ThickTalon
my official occupation has changed since the beginning of the game so until it goes back to what it once was I will abstain from giving out this information.
Talon

Really? V98 can change factions just like that?  That seems sus....
Bluegoetz wrote:
Clubs-Ryo, peri, Anax
Boo-blue, clubs
Ryo-thick

Need vote-boo

I think
Bluegoetz is online.
ThickTalon wrote:
periwinkle
ThickTalon
my official occupation has changed since the beginning of the game so until it goes back to what it once was I will abstain from giving out this information.
Talon

No my occupation changed because I was at the morgue before 2ofC closed it down ( I believe he said it was too dangerous to have open in a previous post) If you visited the morgue in some cases you were able to 'steal keys' of the dead and assume thier occupation....."for now". I took that as I was playing the new occupation until either the person cane back alive or V98 decided I had to go back to my original occupation
2ofclubs wrote:
periwinkle
ThickTalon
Talon

It is possible given what I know.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Bluegoetz wrote:
Thick are you sticking with Ryo?
And boo who are you voting for?
And is anyone thinking of switching?
Just trying to decide how to play this last hour
Bluegoetz is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
Bluegoetz
Clubs how do you know someone tried to kill you? I feel like it was already explained a while ago, but remind me.
Trust me, the same way I knew ABS tried.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
ThickTalon
I want to know how you have a PM set up. you visited the Post office with me, and from what V98 said to me is i could only communicate with you or Blue, since we were all there. not Anax an undead.
When 3 or more are together no PM unless it was the cafe.
We can only send a post card to 1 person at post office but not talk. post master can read message.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Bluegoetz wrote:
# nominate/vote Anax for governor

Because he’s the only one with an at least partial confirmed town role. And maybe it’ll make him more involved, or mad lol
Bluegoetz is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
Bluegoetz
I think you are confused or I am.
Clubs is saying that you came to post office, after he said he was. If he would have come alone clubs and I would have had a pm since it was only us. But if you thought clubs was going to be dead you and I would have had a pm set up
yes.  its only an assumption you tried to kill me.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
Bluegoetz
Clubs-Ryo, peri, Anax
Boo-blue, clubs
Ryo-thick

Need vote-boo

I think

As I said anyone voting for me is scum!!!!!!!
I am willing to shift vote to RYO
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
periwinkle wrote:
ThickTalon
periwinkle
ThickTalon
Talon

No my occupation changed because I was at the morgue before 2ofC closed it down ( I believe he said it was too dangerous to have open in a previous post) If you visited the morgue in some cases you were able to 'steal keys' of the dead and assume thier occupation....."for now". I took that as I was playing the new occupation until either the person cane back alive or V98 decided I had to go back to my original occupation

Ok..that was convoluted....so...clubs is trying to hide something?
2ofclubs wrote:
I am not Hiding anything
I know what thick did given he was the only vistor at the morgue.
One just has to track visits and read V's post on what can happen at locations.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.