:)
  • 2675 posts
  • Page 161 of 179
periwinkle wrote:
An extra vote..im assuming that is standardpractice? Now im scared to lynch anyone if im wrong.....but that also means someone might kill me tonight too.  :(
Honestly I was quite surprised the people actually voted for me.

Which 3 are you stuck with blue?
Bluegoetz wrote:
You, boo and thick.
I’ve said for multiple rounds that one or two of you are cia or researcher.
At this point maybe there are only one of each left? And Anax may or may not have an agenda.
If there are one of each left I think we may have reached the point that if we kill the researcher the cia will probably win.

And with the governor vote I missed the part that said vote in pm. I voted Anax in forum and was surprised you won. Did anyone else vote?
periwinkle wrote:
i'm thinking of lynching thick...because he wanted to lynch ryo...but that didn't happen...and now he is dead....that might stop the night killing of we lynch thick?
boomoo82 wrote:
periwinkle
i'm thinking of lynching thick...because he wanted to lynch ryo...but that didn't happen...and now he is dead....that might stop the night killing of we lynch thick?

That’s what I was thinking as well.
I went to the cinema last night and no one else was there so I didn’t get any new information.
I feel completely lost at this point…
Bluegoetz wrote:
Well I wish thick would hurry up, and I also wish boo and Anax would stay on longer that 5 min
Bluegoetz wrote:
Well…this is awkward, cause the only one we need to coordinate against is you lol. With your extra votes.

periwinkle wrote:
So....hence I'm thinking of lynching thick....im assuming he killed Ryo since he wanted to lynch him....and did.
Bluegoetz wrote:
I don’t know if thick voting Ryo is enough for me since he was mostly following clubs and Ryo was not town.
Boo is playing very quietly, only in for a little here and there. But also first game. However all three of you can and have played the I don’t know card.
periwinkle wrote:
I know what you mean....unless you are doing the night killings? I got nothing else to go on.