:)
  • 2675 posts
  • Page 162 of 179
Bluegoetz wrote:
Well if no one else votes today, you vote thick and I’ll vote you and you can use your extra vote to prove me wrong lol
Bluegoetz is online.
periwinkle wrote:
i'm going to be dead anyway...and maybe you are the one with the gun at night.....

#Lynch Bluegoetz
Bluegoetz wrote:
I have thought for a while that you were the researcher, because of things ABS said. You’ve played very well. But the governor role is too much.
Bluegoetz is online.
boomoo82 wrote:
I really don't know who to vote for at this point... There is no overwhelming evidence for me to vote for anyone in particular.
Periwinkle does have a lot of power as governor at this point...
periwinkle wrote:
Unfortunately, I am not. I am 100% townie. And if I do get lynched..well you just lost 2 town votes. Pity...

Also, I was elected governor so there are others that believe I am a townie.  You lynch me, the loss is on YOUR hands. Not mine. 
periwinkle wrote:
Yes I do. I'll be willing to lynch anyone that gives me enough evidence to lynch them. I didn't ask for this....but now I have the responsibility.  So, tell me who to lynch.
periwinkle wrote:
I'm simply lynching blue because he wants to lynch me....but I also realize that is not a good strategy either

Shall we lynch the zombie? Anaxagore ?
boomoo82 wrote:
periwinkle
I'm simply lynching blue because he wants to lynch me....but I also realize that is not a good strategy either

Shall we lynch the zombie? Anaxagore ?
Is getting rid of a zombie a wasted kill since they don't really have much power? Or do they have a special win clause to get rid of those of us townies that are still left?
periwinkle wrote:
I'm thinking either thick or Anaxagore....our win clause is to eliminate anyone that doesn't care for the town. Anaxagore is a zombie....
boomoo82 wrote:
periwinkle
I'm thinking either thick or Anaxagore....our win clause is to eliminate anyone that doesn't care for the town. Anaxagore is a zombie....

I guess I can get behind either of them, then!