:)
  • 2675 posts
  • Page 162 of 179
Bluegoetz wrote:
Well if no one else votes today, you vote thick and I’ll vote you and you can use your extra vote to prove me wrong lol
periwinkle wrote:
i'm going to be dead anyway...and maybe you are the one with the gun at night.....

#Lynch Bluegoetz
periwinkle is online.
Bluegoetz wrote:
I have thought for a while that you were the researcher, because of things ABS said. You’ve played very well. But the governor role is too much.
boomoo82 wrote:
I really don't know who to vote for at this point... There is no overwhelming evidence for me to vote for anyone in particular.
Periwinkle does have a lot of power as governor at this point...
periwinkle wrote:
Unfortunately, I am not. I am 100% townie. And if I do get lynched..well you just lost 2 town votes. Pity...

Also, I was elected governor so there are others that believe I am a townie.  You lynch me, the loss is on YOUR hands. Not mine. 
periwinkle is online.
periwinkle wrote:
Yes I do. I'll be willing to lynch anyone that gives me enough evidence to lynch them. I didn't ask for this....but now I have the responsibility.  So, tell me who to lynch.
periwinkle is online.
periwinkle wrote:
I'm simply lynching blue because he wants to lynch me....but I also realize that is not a good strategy either

Shall we lynch the zombie? Anaxagore ?
periwinkle is online.
boomoo82 wrote:
periwinkle
I'm simply lynching blue because he wants to lynch me....but I also realize that is not a good strategy either

Shall we lynch the zombie? Anaxagore ?
Is getting rid of a zombie a wasted kill since they don't really have much power? Or do they have a special win clause to get rid of those of us townies that are still left?
periwinkle wrote:
I'm thinking either thick or Anaxagore....our win clause is to eliminate anyone that doesn't care for the town. Anaxagore is a zombie....
periwinkle is online.
boomoo82 wrote:
periwinkle
I'm thinking either thick or Anaxagore....our win clause is to eliminate anyone that doesn't care for the town. Anaxagore is a zombie....

I guess I can get behind either of them, then!