:)
  • 2675 posts
  • Page 153 of 179
ThickTalon wrote:
#Lynch Elysium5

However.....is it untownie of me to be highly suspicious of the Governor?
Virtuosity98 wrote:
1hr 45mins remaining.

Lynchcount:
Ryomyr - elysium5,
elysium5 - periwinkle, 2ofclubs, Anaxagore, Ryomyr, boomoo82, Bluegoetz, ThickTalon

Vote still needed:
@LandoCalriskian
@ChipmunkWarrior
4. No inactivity. Minimalistic posting is a valid strategy, but in this game all living players must at least submit a lynch vote during each Day phase.
Players in breach of these rules will be subject to penalties ranging from loss of night action to complete removal from the game, at my discretion.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

2ofclubs wrote:
ThickTalon
#Lynch Elysium5

No but you can be untownie in other ways :roll:
I will guess you are student researcher air;)
Why: student and researcher go hand in hand, probably a foriegn exchange student and air the unclaimed element.
JUST A GUESS
WRKD4IT
Bluegoetz wrote:
I've had mixed/not so great luck with picking a location to visit each day, so tomorrow I'm planning to open the post office again. would anyone want to visit?
Bluegoetz is online.
ThickTalon wrote:
2ofclubs
ThickTalon
#Lynch Elysium5

Why: student and researcher go hand in hand, probably a foriegn exchange student and air the unclaimed element.
JUST A GUESS

Well you are correct on only 1. I guess we can discuss the rest of your assessments tomorrow. If I don't get kilt in the night.

I am off to my 5 yr olds first soccer (futbol for you across the pond) practice. Talk to all later I hope.

Talon

2ofclubs wrote:
ThickTalon
2ofclubs
ThickTalon
#Lynch Elysium5

JUST A GUESS

Well you are correct on only 1. I guess we can discuss the rest of your assessments tomorrow. If I don't get kilt in the night.

I am off to my 5 yr olds first soccer (futbol for you across the pond) practice. Talk to all later I hope.

Talon

Have fun they grow up fast!!!!!!
WRKD4IT
Bluegoetz wrote:
periwinkle wrote:  Posted: 1 minute ago 
Post #2292
Since the doc is dead...can we visit the hospital?
that is where i was going today, so unless virt changes things, no.
Bluegoetz is online.
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Deadline.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).