:)
  • 2675 posts
  • Page 151 of 179
periwinkle wrote:
ok....just going through previous posts from day 3....when abs first came out....it is interesting that ely had a change of heart...not wanting to go to the afterlife...but what if abs was correct and the 2nd cia was ely?
2ofclubs wrote:
It's right in front of us. Ely and Ryo are 2 of the unknown qty scum left.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
periwinkle wrote:
 maybe ely finally gets his wish? that's all the evidence i have to work with at this moment....abs coming back on day 3 threw us into this loop/mess...but he seemed so certain about 2 out of 3 and we know jkl was town...so that leaves ely....

#LYNCH elysium5 
2ofclubs wrote:
I can change vote and will when Ryo switches to Ely. Lol
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
ThickTalon wrote:
Abs information had been suspect, he guessed on those 3 (hood, jkl, ely5) based on, I believe, past games and that jkl was the cop who could investigate him further.

I just don't want to kill another town, our batting average has been horrible
ThickTalon wrote:
2ofclubs
periwinkle
from post 887

Abs
I know of 2 CIA operatives as they control the world beyond The Light..
Hood and 1 of the Mod kills.

how do you know that 1 of the MOD kills was CIA? was this mentioned somewhere? are they in the afterlife? i must have missed something.
2ofclubs wrote:
Ely is Fire like Hood. Relevant? He is a salesman that doesn't have a town establishment- what is he selling,, likely a CIA cover since a lab researcher would have town residency of some sort.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
ThickTalon
2ofclubs
periwinkle
from post 887

Abs

how do you know that 1 of the MOD kills was CIA? was this mentioned somewhere? are they in the afterlife? i must have missed something.
Abs said 2 CIA were controlling the beyond - not a direct quote - V involment changed when it appeared the Town was on the ropes / and game balance was lopsided - when we we were not focused on puzzle. But who knows LOL
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
ThickTalon wrote:
2ofclubs
ThickTalon
2ofclubs
periwinkle
from post 887

Abs

Abs said 2 CIA were controlling the beyond - not a direct quote - V involment changed when it appeared the Town was on the ropes / and game balance was lopsided - when we we were not focused on puzzle. But who knows LOL

Like i said earlier, would like for V98 to give us at least some ideas of the 2 mod kills affiliation.

I am not on board with Ryo, and to be honest the only reason Ely5 is mentioned is due Abs and Ely5's willingness to go (maybe he doesn't want to play the game???)

once Ely5 gets on i would like to know why he no longer is putting himself out there to go to the dark.

Lando?!?!? do you have anything to add from your experience or surely there is something the Gov and lend???
2ofclubs wrote:
Abilities usually align with role BUT not always.
Town Doc can kill or save.
Taxi can be a good save or a bads block.
We just don't know.
If we accidently lynch a town, we still have ALedgedly Anax, Chip Clubs Thick other claimed town etc
Plus the old fall back "they will come back" LOL not
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
Lando is simple. Don't trust and keep your enemies close. Just not to close..
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
periwinkle wrote:
Interesting that both zombies chip and anax are pretty quiet as well...unlike the last day, chip didn't want to lynch anyone.  Have they been muted? Is that a thing?
2ofclubs wrote:
Some games have a mute ability. Last game we had dentist and Guards and Cons I was silenced in solitary
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
ThickTalon wrote:
interesting.

i know Anax according to his profile hasn't been on in a while. Chip however has been on since the Day light started up...
ThickTalon wrote:
only 4 hours to the deadline and we only have minimal participation.

did the long weekend push some to sleep on the game?