:)
  • 2675 posts
  • Page 152 of 179
Bluegoetz wrote:
I’m here and listening, I said more than normal for me at the start of the phase. Just watching how people react and what they say. Or don’t say
ThickTalon wrote:
Alright.

thinking out loud:

Researchers were more than likely working on some sort of resurrection research, the government was in on it with them until it went haywire, which is why they sent the CIA to kill all researchers and return the findings to the gov't. 

We just want our town back and want the Gov't (Researchers who don' t remember anything) to pay for it. CIA are scum by defacto because they were sent by the Gov't.

Lando ------- the Governor......... Do you have any information?
LandoCalriskian wrote:
I got another puzzle piece from the Bible.

You opened the Bible to a random page. For some reason, the verses found in Isaiah 8:19-22 really jumped out at you:
19 And when they shall say unto you, Seek unto them that have familiar spirits, and unto wizards that peep, and that mutter: should not a people seek unto their God? for the living to the dead?

20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

21 And they shall pass through it, hardly bestead and hungry: and it shall come to pass, that when they shall be hungry, they shall fret themselves, and curse their king and their God, and look upward.

22 And they shall look unto the earth; and behold trouble and darkness, dimness of anguish; and they shall be driven to darkness.
Maybe there is some truth to these words?
Everything you've heard about me is true.
2ofclubs wrote:
I have no 1 on 1s. He is playing his non kill quiet neutral stance.
I have said from the start that governor and scum go hand in hand. Maybe
His votes were abst NA NA abst & No. He abstained on the Land slide CIA Hood vote. Based on what I have with me
I also have him as tentative Researcher from the start.

Again we just don't know and need to turn the heat up on someone.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
Lando we already had that clue and it has been posted a few times.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Ryomyr wrote:
2ofclubs
I can change vote and will when Ryo switches to Ely. Lol

#unlunch clubs

#LUNCH ELY/b]
Ryomyr wrote:
@2ofClubs

On the mystery solution front: could you put players in order based upon their current DOB?  If you like the idea, will you put question marks on the DOBs that might be lies?
Ryomyr wrote:
What is the current count and how long do we have? I can check back in an hour in case the tides are shifting...
2ofclubs wrote:
AT Ryo.
I only have yours and my dates I know we had 1 of the dead dates and maybe Tens the rest were just signs.
Current vote is all for Ely something like 6.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
Bluegoetz
Not my first choice, but far from my last.
#lynch ely
I agree. Also Boom and all other the unknowns.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.