Let the madness begin
  • 591 posts
  • Page 10 of 40
elysium5 wrote:
Well, I gave my role and I gave my mask colour so whomever is actually figuring things out can use my info to help do so.

The store owner now must know who I am as well as what I bought, so if that helps town as well, fantastic!
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Anaxagore wrote:
The more you wait before sharing this Pm the more we know you are neutral or mafia alex..
I bet neutral.
We'll talk about your plan later
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Anaxagore
The more you wait before sharing this Pm the more we know you are neutral or mafia alex..
I bet neutral.
We'll talk about your plan later

If I had gotten the role PM which you claim to have gotten; I would've objected. I wouldn't play such a whimsical role.... I believe that it is falsified. Either entirely, or partly. You tell me... how does such a role make sense, ever? And even more so, in a game like this one? It does not work out. It just does not.

Furthermore, in case more people come with such remarks...

paulcha said I smelled fishy, Anaxgore inboxed me to come clean.... I would like to point out that a couple of hours ago I completed a workout and showered afterwards - so I'm not smelling and I am clean (I assure you, I was very thorough!).

There's only minutes left till the deadline for elections.... all this role PM stuff; it's distracting. We need to focus on who we want to lynch and who will create such a lynch (so who do we vote as mayor). We need to reach consensus here... we're being too sluggish :S

-Alex

PS - just like Hoodlum said - there's hardly any effort/skill required to fake a role PM (especially with all the free examples provided here already...) - so whatever I'd post here (which I won't); it'd be meaningless to you guys - so no clue why you (anax) wish to enforce me into doing this. Plus, as mentioned... I'd be fine with being suspected mafia - suspected neutral just makes no sense to me.... care to explain why you so desperately want to believe I'm neutral (based on my behaviour)?
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Anaxagore wrote:
I know my programmed death is weird, and i dont expect you to trust me.
I kind of hope some special item available later could maybe save me.
If not, well ill do my best until that night to bust the bad guys.
But i have a quzstion for you. If it is fake, why would i make up the story of me dying?
That makes no sense if you think about it.
AlexCheckMate wrote:
The sense would be in expecting everyone else to keep you alive till that day. It would prove your role and you wouldn't have been a hazard to anyone.
Sadly, I do not believe the role to be true. I think it is a trap gone bad :3 You are very likely not a part of town.

Would the role be truthful, there would be a line in your role... something like.... 'do not dispair, for there is a solution to overthrow your expected demise' - I really see no available option for your role to be truthful, in the way you presented it here.

Your best bet would be to confess you tampered with the PM...

-Alex

PS - time is up...... so we should be able to count who's mayor now.... (unless...... something something something happened......)
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Muzthebus wrote:
i agree with alex.

takes alot away from the game i think when u share complete pm. and so on.
and i am sry i dont understand your reasoning anaxa thb.
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Morning 2 is now over. I'm sorry but it'll be an hour before I do any more :/
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Virtuosity98 wrote:
All actions are locked in the meantime.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:

Mayba wrote:
#elect Hoodlum

Sorry had to read through a lot here...

I'm choosing Hood because I've had more conversations with him than anyone else and he's proven to be trustworthy in my eyes (even with Virt's little mishap). I'd rather give him an extra lynch vote than anyone else that's being nominated. 

It's blown up in my face in the past...but the past is the past!

Kyla wrote:
I feel like the Role PM with a timer is the more likely to be a neutral, it would make sense for a neutral to be under pressure like that and you just changed to be town. Unsure but just pondering.

I'm also not a huge fan of sharing role pms but I'll think about it
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Anaxagore
You will die night 6.
Everyone outside that night will be in mourning and stay home the next two nights.

Upon closer analysis..... our host Virtuosity98 is from the UK - I'll conveniently assume he's a native.
Therefore, I would expect the first line to be :You will die ON night 6. - if, IF, it was even a valid role. /in night 6/during night 6/within the 6th night/during the 6th night - something!

Furthermore, as said - night 6? within a 14 player game? and then the NEXT TWO NIGHTS everyone (who was outside) stays home? It's just laughable..... such an event is completely OP... it would completely disrupt the mechanics around the entire game.

-Alex

PS - welcome in the thread Mayba!

― Albert Einstein
Anaxagore wrote:
Virtuosity, can you say something? seriously

You lynch me, i got that.
Even though i am the only one trying to find solutions..

By the way, about your quote... Love just comes from the need of reproduction and probably too the need of believing in destiny. Einstein apart from having stole his relativity theory to Poincarré (he never got the nobel for that theory because of that), was probably not really active on a sexual level..
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Alright, back online, something came up. Reading and processing everything now.
Day Actions:

Virtuosity98 wrote:
That took FOREVER haha. Hundreds of messages to read through and literally scores of commands. Thank you for your patience! :)

The Election results are in! Hoodlum was elected as Town Mayor, and Capitalism has been adopted. PMs of account balances and inventories coming shortly.

It is now Afternoon 2. Please conduct any actions you wish to perform.
Afternoon 1 will end in 20 hours (countdown).
Afternoon Actions: (click to show)
Day Actions:

dough_boy wrote:
I bought something from the store. I am going to nuke some houses tonight!

I know the store owners mask color and they know mine. How do we "connect"?