Take 2
  • 88 posts
  • Page 6 of 6
Hoodlum wrote:
how can you not trust mayba? if he was mafia and had a gun, he would just shoot a villager. u've made good decisions so far with giving your gun out to villagers, but your going to ruin it with your vote. I don't care about madas vote, cause he's mafia. your vote is the 50/50 one for win/lose.
right now we lose as soon as huskers comes on and votes and makes majority. if you dont vote, we still lose. because tomorrow it is 2v2
make the final good decision or at least unlynch me till youve heard all arguements. right now all huskers has to do is vote hoodlum, and it's game over
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Vicious wrote:
Huskers has been shot an killed. he was sided with the village
MarcESK wrote:
Mayba
#Lynch Hoodlum
-> I guess this means Hoodlum is lynched and he was the last remaining Mafia. He received the gun by killing Syg. ?

He tailored the other Mafia before so it looks like 2 Mafia are still alive. Ok gg.
Spoiler (click to show)
Kyla wrote:
THE GAME HAS NOW ENDED.

There are no more guns in play and since it's 2v2 now mafia have won. Congrats to Mayba and Madagascarter! That was a train wreck town ^^

MVP mafia would have to be Mayba for gaining the towns trust, enough to get a gun! It's also hard to get Hoods trust so well done there too.
MVP town would have to be........ I'm not really sure there isn't really a clear winner for town, I guess Sygmassacre for being the most towny town.

Votes/Actions (click to show)
Roles (click to show)

ps: there is the slim chance that mafia could not win here, say they lynch eachother or they become inactive but unlikely so GG everyone!
Madagascarter wrote:
Thanks Hood, you pretty much granted us a victory. All we had to do was follow your lead. I'll create a signup page tommorrow, I've got a crazy Harry Potter idea where everyone seems like a good guy but some are under the imperious curse! I'm a crazy fan of Harry Potter read all the books 3 times each so, It is gonna be awesome. Thanks for hosting Kyla and Vicious, see you in the next game.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Kyla wrote:
I'm not happy about all the cops dieing before there was discussion about who is who, AGAIN, maybe I need to make all town members cops next game
Hoodlum wrote:
Madagascarter
Thanks Hood, you pretty much granted us a victory. All we had to do was follow your lead. I'll create a signup page tommorrow, I've got a crazy Harry Potter idea where everyone seems like a good guy but some are under the imperious curse! I'm a crazy fan of Harry Potter read all the books 3 times each so, It is gonna be awesome. Thanks for hosting Kyla and Vicious, see you in the next game.

mayba played me nicely, therefore, huskers had to be your accomplice in my mind. I don't know why mayba didn't just shoot a town the first day he got it though, and i think it's a big imbalance to be able to still shoot for following days...in a 9 player game? it was over as soon as mafia got a gun if they wanted it over. was never going to win when marcesk made it known he wasn't here to play to win, and I won't be joining any new games with marcesk in them. I suspected he was trolling our game for a while, and now i'm just convinced that he's here for that reason with the way he plays and then this comment.

MarcESK said:
02 Mar 2018, 02:16 pm
what if I play to annoy you ?
I think I won

I would of asked for this to be a draw, however, mayba deserves victory and his MVP
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
dough_boy wrote:
Hoodlum
was never going to win when marcesk made it known he wasn't here to play to win, and I won't be joining any new games with marcesk in them.

I was going to say...I followed along (in the forums) and I would have awarded MarcESK the wooden spoon for again screwing a game up...
Vicious wrote:

I would have awarded MarcESK the wooden spoon for again screwing a game up...

again....
Thanks Kyla for having me as a CO-mod. It was fun.
Good Game guys
Mayba wrote:
Thanks for hosting Kyla & Vicious!

mayba played me nicely, therefore, huskers had to be your accomplice in my mind. I don't know why mayba didn't just shoot a town the first day he got it though, and i think it's a big imbalance to be able to still shoot for following days...in a 9 player game? it was over as soon as mafia got a gun if they wanted it over. was never going to win when marcesk made it known he wasn't here to play to win, and I won't be joining any new games with marcesk in them. I suspected he was trolling our game for a while, and now i'm just convinced that he's here for that reason with the way he plays and then this comment.

Yeah I was planning to shoot you the first time I got the gun (which is why we tailored you), but I thought it would show in forums that I shot you and that might be too obvious as a set-up and people would see through it. I should have asked if the shot would have been anonymous, if so, then I would have been more inclined to shoot you right away.  In hindsight, I probably should have used it, but we got lucky that it didn't backfire. It also really helped that the town had an inactive cop which had a big impact considering there were less people playing this game.
elysium5 wrote:
I didn't last long but thanks for hosting!
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."