Take 2
  • 88 posts
  • Page 2 of 6
Sygmassacre wrote:
# Lynch Jimi

Reason being he is acting scummy.
1. LOLing at madas and hoods posts. This is him trying to be jovial and "just a guy"
2. "Noting" marcs post as if he didnt realise marcs mistake of not recognising vicious as being a mod. This is him subtly trying to falsely peg hood as mafia
3. Openly saying he doesnt trust hood yet if hood does get lynched and flips cop jimi can say he said that might be a possibility. We all make mistakes, right? Except it wouldnt be a mistake on Jimis part

Someone needs to be lynched. I say we lynch Jimi (sorry Mr D)
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
Hoodlum wrote:
I am going to bandwagon with syg, because my instinks are kicking in, and Jimi response smells fishy to me also. unlynch marcesk &
lynch Jimi.

Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
MarcESK wrote:
I still #Lynch Hoodlum but I would also #Lynch Sygmassacre if someone else feels it.
Spoiler (click to show)
Kyla wrote:
Day 1 vote count:
#Lynch Skarni (Madagascarter)
#Lynch hoodlum (MarcESK)
#Lynch Jimi (Sygmassacre, Hoodlum)

The votes will be hammered at 7am server time.
Jimi wrote:
Sygmassacre
# Lynch Jimi

Reason being he is acting scummy.
1. LOLing at madas and hoods posts. This is him trying to be jovial and "just a guy"
2. "Noting" marcs post as if he didnt realise marcs mistake of not recognising vicious as being a mod. This is him subtly trying to falsely peg hood as mafia
3. Openly saying he doesnt trust hood yet if hood does get lynched and flips cop jimi can say he said that might be a possibility. We all make mistakes, right? Except it wouldnt be a mistake on Jimis part

Someone needs to be lynched. I say we lynch Jimi (sorry Mr D)

Syg, I know you are smarter than this.

Anyway, when I die this be aware from syg and hood..
Lynch hood

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
Mayba wrote:
MarcESK
I still #Lynch Hoodlum but I would also #Lynch Sygmassacre if someone else feels it.

Why Syg? He's provided the most convincing argument so far given the little information we have so far.
Madagascarter wrote:
I am unsure, it is very early in the game but Jimi hadn’t said anything exactly constructive. Neither have I but I’m changing that now.

Lynch Jimi
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Madagascarter is online.
Jimi wrote:
I am not defending myself, but think a little bit, if i was mafia i would have spent more time doing so.. But anyway, trust me i am a village, and when i die u will c that hood and sygma smell bad.

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
Kyla wrote:
Day 1 vote count:
#Lynch hoodlum (MarcESK, Jimi)
#Lynch Jimi (Sygmassacre, Hoodlum, Madagascar)

Jimi is lynched, they town search what remains of his legacy. All they find is a small cottage in the woods, seems he was just a plain ol villager.

It is now Night 1.
Night Phase (click to show)
MarcESK wrote:
Nice, we do know now that Hoodlum and Syg smell bad. Mada smells bad as well.

I do think Syg smells a little bit fresher than Hoodlum and Mada therefore I believe
Hoodlum & mada = Mafia. good night
Spoiler (click to show)
Hoodlum wrote:
MarcESK
Nice, we do know now that Hoodlum and Syg smell bad. Mada smells bad as well.

I do think Syg smells a little bit fresher than Hoodlum and Mada therefore I believe
Hoodlum & mada = Mafia. good night

So now we know that Hoodlum & Mada = not mafia, because MarcESK is usually off :)
MarcESK wrote:
I do think that you are usually off.
First: You Lynch vote me because you say that I create "confusion" but confusion is exactly what you are creating right now.
Second: You Lynch voted someone who was town. He was not able to be tailored as it was day one.

These points show us that you are Mafia but yet you will have people who will believe you.
Spoiler (click to show)
Hoodlum wrote:
You lynch voted someone who is town also ;)
Hoodlum wrote:
but thanks, maybe the mafia won't kill me tonight. if you can get some good lynch hoodlum momentum going into tomorrow.
MarcESK wrote:
Hoodlum
but thanks, maybe the mafia won't kill me tonight. if you can get some good lynch hoodlum momentum going into tomorrow.

Please stop with creating this much confusion.
Spoiler (click to show)