Kyla wrote:
Day 2 vote count:
#Lynch paulcha (Hoodlum, Madagascarter)
#Lynch Hoodlum (MarcESK)
#?O LYNCH (huskers)
Hoodlum wrote:
MarcESK
Read their posts carefully:

They play with a ball and pass the ball to the other player.

The moment Huskers01 joins they attack him to distract from themselves. -> Confusion, basically what Hoodlum is doing in every other game.

Sorry for attacking you huskers
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Sygmassacre wrote:
Last night i investigated mayba and it came back mafia. Today i wont vote and we will see how the lynch goes.
On a side note, when kyla first drew roles mayba and i were the mafia. Yall can figure out the odds of one of us being mafia again
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
Madagascarter wrote:
Wasn't planning in saying the ins and out of my vote because I thought it was standard but its a snow day so hey ho.

There are 7 remaining players, one of which is inactive. Lets see what happens is
 We Lynch Hoodlum
And Hoodlum is Mafia

Well played and its 4 v 1 and the next day it is 3v1
And Hoodum is not mafia
Village lose and for the next day it is 2v2

We lynch Paulcha
And he is mafia

4 v 1 next day and village pretty much win
Not mafia 3 v 2 next day and crucial lynch

Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Madagascarter is online.
MarcESK wrote:
I am the gunsmith and I provided a gun to Mayba. I ask him to shoot Hoodlum but he Said no.
Spoiler (click to show)
Kyla wrote:
Day 2 vote count:
#Lynch paulcha (Hoodlum, Madagascarter, Mayba, huskers01)
#Lynch Hoodlum (MarcESK)

Ok I'll end the day now so I can sleep earlier.. Don't think votes will change, sorry if I anger someone by ending the day early..

More than half the town point to paulcha who is just standing still in the middle of town looking at the ground. "Lynch him lynch him" the mob shouts, but paulcha does nothing. After the town brutally slaughter him they walk towards his house which is just a empty plot. The town is confused, but then someone points to a part of the ground that seems to be dug up. In the hole they find a trunk containing various police item, paulcha was a cop.

It is now Night 2.
Sygmassacre wrote:
Not really. I have no clue which one i am since there are no other inspect results known
 Σ
Sygmassacre wrote:
But theres 2 mafia on the wagon. Tomorrow it will be 3v2. You will have to make a stand (assuming im killed tonight). Do you go with a 1 in 3 chance im sane and lynch mayba? If he refused the shot marc gave him thats fishy. It might be the best lead on who the 2 are. But dont forget the tailor may have given paulcha a cop suit to throw confusion out there
 Σ
Mayba wrote:
Sygmassacre
But theres 2 mafia on the wagon. Tomorrow it will be 3v2. You will have to make a stand (assuming im killed tonight). Do you go with a 1 in 3 chance im sane and lynch mayba? If he refused the shot marc gave him thats fishy. It might be the best lead on who the 2 are. But dont forget the tailor may have given paulcha a cop suit to throw confusion out there

Yeah I chose not to use it because he kept insisting it I use it on Hoodlum and I'm not really convinced he's Mafia at this point of the game. I suspected him in the beginning, but I've come around and don't believe he's mafia. If I were to shoot him last turn and he turned up not mafia, we were pretty much guaranteed to lose as we still had an inactive town member (assuming he's actually town).

I was originally hoping to keep the gun a secret, but since it's now out in the open, I probably won't make it through the night so in hindsight maybe I should have used it...