Take 2
  • 88 posts
  • Page 5 of 6
Mayba wrote:
Here's our whole conversation

Spoiler (click to show)
Sygmassacre wrote:
Mada has claimed vanillager to me. Normally id just keep that quiet but we need all info out there. And im sure he has claimed to multiple people by now anyway. Since there is no doc and all 3 cops are known (assuming paulcha was one), and marc is the gunsmith that means we have a 50/50 shot at keeping the game alive when we lynch tomorrow
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
MarcESK wrote:
Gave a gun to hoodlum as he is a villager for sure as we know because he said so
Spoiler (click to show)
Sygmassacre wrote:
MarcESK
Gave a gun to hoodlum as he is a villager for sure as we know because he said so
Lol i hope you know what youre doing. Youve been hard on hood as mafia all game. Oh well maybe he isnt
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
Vicious wrote:
 Night to ends
Sygmassacre was found dead at the Sherriff's Office over night They found a note in his wallet  he was a cop.

Its day 3
Madagascarter wrote:
We have 1 gunsmith and 4 villagers now, MarcESK, who needs to be shot. I say Hoodlum defo and, not sure. I just hope we havn't given a gun to mafia.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Madagascarter is online.
Madagascarter wrote:
Lol, why did I write that I meant to say, MarcESK should choose who needs to be shot. I think so much faster than I type and end up missing things. Sorry, I didn't proof read
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Madagascarter is online.
Hoodlum wrote:
This is how it's going to play out.
me and mayba vote for madagascarter,
huskers seals the deal and votes me. Because mada and huskers are mafia.
game over. 
Town won't win, because of marcesk, but at least this post will make me feel cool cause I got it right ;)
gg
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
MarcESK wrote:
I gave a gun to mayba so he knew I was legit. He trusts you (why lmao?)
SO 3/7 away.

He could have just shot someone with a 50% chance that the target is mafia, (Mada, Huskers, Paulcha, Syg)
So you are like Syg is a treat to mada but a favor to your side so he could of thought of this as well.
Meaning 4/7 safe
-> 3 people to choose from
Mada, Huskers & Paulcha
-> 66% to shoot mafia following your argumentation.

He did not shoot anyone so this is bad and I do not trust you Hoodlum or Mayba.
Spoiler (click to show)