Take 2
  • 88 posts
  • Page 3 of 6
Hoodlum wrote:
time extend sounds like an absent mafia.
@paulcha is inactive. Mafia won't kill him.
That's where my lynch vote will go
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Kyla wrote:
The town wake to find elysium5 outside his mansion with a blood stained note and a cops badge of honor, "Stop looking for us" the note reads.

It is now Day 2.
Sygmassacre wrote:
Kyla
Night Phase: lasts 24 hours but if all actions aren't in then it will be extended another 24 hours.

Ely was afk for a few days and just came back. He could be the reason time was extended as he was a cop
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
Hoodlum wrote:
Tis true. He started the pairs tournament late, but if he was already targeted by mafia kyla wouldn't need to bother extending time.
Maybe the delay was the active mafia waited for the inactive one also.
Lynch paulcha - probably mod killed anyway
Madagascarter wrote:
Sorry, I believe that there was 1 Mafia person who voted Jimi, knowing that killing Jimi helps them but only one and I know it wasn’t me.

#Lynch Hoodlum

I really don’t think both mafia would risk identifying so early in the game, just one
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Madagascarter is online.
Hoodlum wrote:
nah. unlynch me. i am village, you need me. you don't need paulcha, he's not even here, an inactive person can't vote, and how else are we going to get numbers to lynch mafia off. If I get lynched, there are 3 votes gone to get mafia + inactive paulcha. = 4. Then someone dies the next night, then it's 2v2 with votes. draw. them they kill again. gg
Hoodlum wrote:
basically, if you have to blind lynch someone, without any evidence, and just going on your gut, it's more logical to vote an inactive person. Probably best not to vote off anyone, however, the delay might suggest that it's because kyla / other mafia were waiting for the no show paulcha. Unless someone has some feedback from last night, then thou should speaketh.
Madagascarter wrote:
Hood that is true... but it also makes sense that one of the people who lynched Jimi is mafia and I know its not me, and I think you, as mafia jumped on the bandwagon for an early lynch. My vote isn't final and I may flip flop as other people talk. Why no lynch Husks?

Summer 2 Countdown

Madagascarter is online.
Hoodlum wrote:
2 reasons i voted for jimi. He sounded off, and also i had a vote on me from marcesk, All it took was another vote on me then I am out, and voting for me is likely. bandwagoning was a good decision for me. mistakes happen, especially early in the game. if i was mafia, i wouldn't even bother getting involved in lynch votes. worked for jar jar. :)
Madagascarter wrote:
#Lynch Paulcha

Does thought about every scenario properly and we need paulcha dead. He hasn't been active since 15th of Feb

Summer 2 Countdown

Madagascarter is online.
MarcESK wrote:
After this obvious staged conversation from Hoodlum ands Madagascarter it is clear that Hoodlum & Madagascarter are both Mafia.
No need to deny it.

#Lynch Hoodlum

Spoiler (click to show)
MarcESK wrote:
Read their posts carefully:

They play with a ball and pass the ball to the other player.

The moment Huskers01 joins they attack him to distract from themselves. -> Confusion, basically what Hoodlum is doing in every other game.
Spoiler (click to show)