Take 2
  • 88 posts
  • Page 1 of 6
Kyla wrote:
Welcome all and good luck!

In a small village called Bluffilo a police station is struggling with keeping corruption out of the town. It came to an all time low when the civilians find the captain of the force dead and with him in his pool of blood they find letters from 'Tom' and 'Jerry' exchanging rondayvoo points with the captain a various drug lords. Seems the captain was onto something but died before solving the case, it's now up to the town to lynch someone each day till these criminals are dead.

Please add Vicious and Kyla to all message threads, thank you!!

Players Alive:
1. @Hoodlum
2. @Madagascarter
6. @Mayba
7. @MarcESK

Dead:
3. elysium5 - cop
4. Jimi - villager
5.Sygmassacre - cop
8. paulcha - cop
9. huskers01 - village

Roles:
Sided with the town (Wins when there are no mafia remaining) (click to show)
Sided with the mafia (Wins when the mafia outnumber the village) (click to show)

Order of night actions: Tailor > Gunsmith > Mafia team kill > Cop Investigations

Day Phase: lasts 48 hours and the person with the most votes gets lynched. To vote to lynch no one say #NoLynch.
Night Phase: lasts 24 hours but if all actions aren't in then it will be extended another 24 hours.

~ Game Starting soon ~
Hoodlum wrote:
hi
i am a plain villager

lynch marcesk.  

reason = sacrifice. might get lucky, marcesk creates confusion.
less confusion, more focus. ;)

Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Jimi wrote:
Lol guys that's funny

I will wait and see when I send to the suspected ones

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
MarcESK wrote:
hi
i am a plain villager

lynch hoodlum

reason = sacrifice. might get lucky, marcesk creates confusion.
less confusion, more focus. ;)
Spoiler (click to show)
MarcESK wrote:
btw: I have tokens about 800. Everyone who Lynch votes Hoodlum will get 100 token. (Token will be distributed only if Hoodlum gets #lynched)
I can see win win here
Spoiler (click to show)
MarcESK wrote:
I also received this chat:

Hoodlum said:
23 Feb 2018, 08:55
hi
i am a plain villager

Vicious said:
23 Feb 2018, 06:41 am
villager
Hoodlum said:
23 Feb 2018, 07:59 am
ty

But like this: Hoodlum wrote, after that Vicious wrote villager and hoodlum replied with ty in my chat with Hooldum. Hoodlum created the chat. I think Hoodlum and Vicious try to play us They always do weird stuff to mess with players, keep this in mind my friends.
Spoiler (click to show)
Jimi wrote:
MarcESK

Hoodlum said:
hi
i am a plain villager

Vicious said:
villager
Hoodlum said:
ty

But like this: Hoodlum wrote, after that Vicious wrote villager and hoodlum replied with ty in my chat with Hooldum. Hoodlum created the chat. I think Hoodlum and Vicious try to play us They always do weird stuff to mess with players, keep this in mind my friends.
Noted

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
Hoodlum wrote:
i used the export message feature ;) didn't quote it or spoiler it.
But good for you that you are thinking.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Mayba wrote:
MarcESK

Hoodlum said:
hi
i am a plain villager

Vicious said:
villager
Hoodlum said:
ty

I'm confused by this...what weird stuff are they doing?
Kyla wrote:
Day 1 vote count:
#lynch Skarni (Madagascarter)
#lynch MarcESK (Hoodlum)
#lynch hoodlum (MarcESK)

A tie means there will be no lynch.
elysium5 wrote:
MarcESK

Hoodlum said:
hi
i am a plain villager

Vicious said:
villager
Hoodlum said:
ty

Vicious is a co-mod and not a player so not really likely to be 'messing' with us...;)
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Jimi wrote:
I am smelling something here Ely..

are you what I think?

Batman
MarcESK wrote:
Mayba: Hoodlum wrote me a PM and Vicious replied by himself in this PM with "Villager" like he is approving Hoodlum. I do think this is suspicious.
Maybe he BBCode Tricked me. I think it is possible if you can change the Textcolor and it seems like it.

What I also find surprising is the fact that Hoodlum did that. He also voted to Lynch me.
Spoiler (click to show)
Jimi wrote:
I have a bad experience with hood, so don't ever trust him.

even if he is a villager he can be the insane villager.

Batman