Corruption Town (Mafia Thread)
  • 453 posts
  • Page 24 of 31
Hoodlum wrote:
wtg citizens.
it shouldn't have been this good, considering there are two mafia teams. mafia can't just sit back and play absent to try to win. gotta get amongst it :)
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Madagascarter wrote:
So you all know by now, even mafia that I am Hari. I don't think I can actually hide it any longer so, my role PM.

Skarni
skarni said:
14 Nov 2017, 03:14
Madagascarter you are Hari.
You are sided with the citizens. You are a skilled investigator. Send me a message during night with the player you want to investigate (#investigate PLAYER), and I will return you his/her faction at the beginning of the day.

So my attention turns to the 3 people claiming Bubbles. I am hoping to kill 2 birds with one stone and inspect the real bubbles so we can lynch the other 2. Doctor I need both protections as I am high priority for mafia to kill. Thanks
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
MarcESK wrote:
Problem:
Why should I trust you Madagascarter?
I have several claims for Hari. Some before you claimed to be Hari to me.
Spoiler (click to show)
MarcESK wrote:
Anaxagore said:
21 Nov 2017, 23:06
Hey Mark,

Who are you going to heal tonight?
I think Madagascarter and Hoodlum are the main target

Spoiler (click to show)
Hoodlum wrote:
i'm not important to save me now. i'll die happily
towns on the right track now. save mada or yourself :)
best case for town is again, is if both mafia sides shoot the same person again. they won't want to shoot each other, because they need to kill town off. but they really don't know who is who lol. kyla was jailed by cheeky n1 so got no inspection, but n2 she inspected madagascarter and it showed he was hari
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Kyla wrote:
================================================================
=   Sorry for the piss poor effort by me, team. Didn't want to be mafia AGAIN     =
=                                Wish I died n1 instead of dough_boy                                         =
================================================================

I wont join again for a bit because of PTSD from killing people so much lol.
MuzuaneAskari wrote:
One question:

Things like:
#save Hoodlum
in the Forum has no impact in the game. I mean, unless you send it to Skarni is like you haven`t written it. Am I right?
Gato que avanza, Perro que ladra
skarni wrote:
MuzuaneAskari
One question:

Things like:
#save Hoodlum
in the Forum has no impact in the game. I mean, unless you send it to Skarni is like you haven`t written it. Am I right?

You are right
Llibertat Presos polítics catalans. Love Democracy.
MarcESK wrote:
I just do it to mess with everyone.
Spoiler (click to show)
Spoiler (click to show)
skarni wrote:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CORRUPTED TOWN DAILY TIMES

MORNING EDITION

CRIME IN THE UNDERWORLD

A person was found death in the depressed surroundings from the social houses of in Castor Street. The victim with evident signs of drug addiction, was identified as Cuco by some other neighbours. It was a well known addict from the neighborhood, who loved to trick people for some dollars in many different ways.
At the beginning, everybody thought that it was due to an overdose, but authopsy showed that the victim was beaten up to death with some object. There will be no funeral for the victim as nobody claimed for the body of Cuco.
Cuco was Hoodlum, who, looking at the whole game, was obvious that got in the role, and that all we expect that has a nice comeback from the drugs.

Last minute News

Nothing relevant from our informers.

Day 4 starts now. Time limit is 24 hours. I will try that we speed it up a little bit. This means 23:30 Catalan time from Thursday. If in 24 hours we have less than 50% of the lynchvotes, we will give 24hours more
MarcESK wrote:
I was the other goal tonight! I used my #save on myself and we only got 1 death.
Last time cheeky was poisoned with 2 poisons but Hoodlum was only beaten to death. (So my #save worked?!)

Spoiler (click to show)
skarni wrote:
2 Felipes
1 Bigotes
7 Citizens

PLAYERS LIST

1.- Madagascarter
2.- Dough_boy
3.- Vicious
4.- Hoodlum
5.- Kyla

6.- Huskers01
7.- Anaxagore
8.- Elysium5
9.- Sygmassacre

10.- MarcESK
11.- Cheekyteeky
12.- dwcalvert
13.- draconaOrden
14.- MuzuaneAskari
15.- Mayba
16.- paceme 

ROLE LIST

Big Bigote – Boss of the bigote clan.
Bigote Jr – Big Bigote’s son and his lieutenant. Perform investigation activities during nights.
Mary Bigote – Bigotes family. She has managed to have some power in the Corruption Town Daily Times .

Rose Felipe – Boss of the Felipe clan.
Felipe X. – Rose Felipe’s lieutenant. Perform investigation activities during nights
Felipe War – Felipe’s clan journalist infiltrated in the Daily Times.

Jorge Noisemaker – Citizen that works on the Daily Times. He receives the investigator results, and can send them to the Daily Times, so that they are public (only one night in the game).
Hari – Citizen that works as investigator during nights.
Dr Coleman – Citizen that can save one person during night, but only if that person only gets one shot. Once in the game, he can add an extra save.
Harry Bosch – Citizen who is an excellent cop. He can shot a player one night, and also can jail someone during some nights to avoid this character take actions.
Shikita – Citizen who is a Famous singer, very popular between the citizens. Some special lynching powers.
Paco – Citizen who is a fireman, he is very popular also in the town. Some special lynching powers.
Bubbles – Citizen who has been in jail due to assault with violence in the past.
Cuco – Citizen who takes drugs. That makes that he is not taken too seriously. But on the other hand, sometimes can drug a player at night avoiding their action.
Mr Sobres – Citizen who has an envelopes factory. YOua re the richest player in the city. That gives you the privilege once in the game to decide the lynch directly.
V. – Citizen who is a dangerous terrorist. If he is investigated, he may get nervous and took a dramatic decision.