Centered on China
  • 169 posts
  • Page 7 of 12
Pntbttr wrote:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/208/china7withbridgeflat.jpg/

I tried making a smaller sideways one but I think it looks better without the side walls...I don't feel like it is done but I think this is an improvement...What do you guys think?

@-NoXoN- Thanks
Thorpe wrote:
blurry ...can not tell what it is ...I know it is hard to do..sorry, but I think once you get the bridge done ..you will be done!
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
Vexer wrote:
hmm. try again.
 i think you would have been better off modifying the old one to be diagonal and smaller circles.
Thorpe wrote:
I like it ..alot better
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
Vexer wrote:
i like the look better but it needs to be at least twice as long as it is wide. It would be nice if it was a little thinner and a lot longer but you might not be able to get the same style if you make it thinner. but lengthening it shouldn't be too much trouble. You can get room for it by moving the text for henan to the right and moving the bridge way to the left.
Pntbttr wrote:
Sorry guys...I'll finish the bridge eventually...It is hard to consentrate very long on such a small subject...I make a new bridge almost everyday (most of them are big failures)...
Pntbttr wrote:
this is the latest try at a bridge:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/33/china8flat.jpg/

Is the map ready to be uploaded? I can quickly make a bridge like the one in S Africa map so we can upload it and then later update the bridge...
Vexer wrote:
why do you keep changing it so drastically each time. we like the previous design and look it just needed to be lengthened.

we can upload the image and get started on inputting the map as soon as i find some time.
Pntbttr wrote:
You guys liked...I didn't really like...I'll try doing something like that but I think it should be kinda curved up...kinda like Thorpes bridges in Westros (or whatever it's called)...Thorpe made one I'll post it in a bit...
Thorpe wrote:
Take the white out and fill it with black to match the other black ...then I think it needs to be sharper.