• PatrickStarr
  • 4960epic
  • TP_knighty
  • nikeboix69
  • Deepdaleduck
  • menick55
  • Strategery
  • Henris_1

The full list is here: https://dominating12.com/tutorial/thedominating12/2017-03-22%2018:12:26

I'll message the players for a dominating12 game.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Matty wrote:
I created a game for the top 12: game 726289
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Hoodlum wrote:
Congratulations @TP_Knighty, you are the new DOMINATOR. game 726289 The following are your presents.

An insignia badge
The dominator rank
The dominator icon in the d12 list
Double points
A month free premium
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Matty wrote:
Congratulations!!!
aeronautic wrote:
Well done TP_Knighty
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
dough_boy wrote:
So I just read the "rules" to qualify for the Top 12. Unless I am mistaken the top 12 doesn't necessarily mean they were the most dominating over that period of time.

Wouldn't the most dominating be the top 12 who actually improved their rankings the most over the time period? For instance if Person A started out at 1,000 and ended the period at 1,500 then they would have +500 or a 50% increase. But if Person B started at 5,000 and ended at 5,100 (+100 or 2% increase) who is the "dominating" one?

It seems like the D12 should be whoever has the most increase rating wise, or highest % increase or most increase average per game played, etc. As it is now the top person (Vexer) could play 30 games and lose roughly 600 points still being in the top 5 of dominating...
Cireon wrote:
At higher rankings it's much much harder to gain rating, while it's fairly easy to get rating at low levels. This means that both in absolute as in percentage terms, looking at just the increase in ratings is unfair for top players.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
dough_boy wrote:
Ok...I didn't know how it all worked (seeing as how I am low). Is there a write up of how ratings are earned over time?
maafi wrote:
Anyone else fed up with TP_Knighty strutting into a room with those three stars gleaming on his shoulders?
Let's have a new game and see who can rip those stars off TP and fix them to their own uniform ;)

Congratulations to the new Dominating 12
1. Slackbatter
2. PatrickStarr
3. maafi
4. Albert Einstein
5. TP_Knighty
6. 4960epic
7. Matty
8. thaithai
9. Deepdaleduck
10. nikeboix69
11. Henris_1
12. CheekyTeeky

As always, top nine players play the game. I'll open it up to 10-12 If any of those nine don't want to play.

The full ranking list is here:
https://dominating12.com/tutorial/thedominating12/2017-05-26%2017:26:17
Let’s play Twister, let’s play risk
maafi is online.
maafi wrote:
Can someone drape the ermine robe around my shoulders and place the crown on my head? I feel a bit daft doing it myself ;)
Let’s play Twister, let’s play risk
maafi is online.
aeronautic wrote:
It would be an honour, but apparently the Storeman has mislaid them and we are searching high and low!
We're working on a papier mache replica for you as we speak.
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.