The current 12 best players on the site
  • 1331 posts
  • Page 49 of 89
CheekyTeeky wrote:
Sounds like an improvement to the current requirements... it would be amusing to see what other strategies are employed to get around new restrictions. ^^
You have a keen military mind Pod...
oliver wrote:
Information >> The dominating 12 .... "All the dominating 12 lists"... since 26 Feb 2016 ??? Really? What about old lists?
Respect the dominators! ^^
Abandono el juego por el trato recibido.
Matty wrote:
Yes, I'm also not in any of the dominator lists ;)

But converting half pdf, half excel files to database format is annoying, so haven't done any yet.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
maafi wrote:
I agree that players with a lot of points tend to be good players but it doesn't mean that players with an average amount of points are average. There are a number of good players here who just enjoy playing and don't appear that bothered with competing for points.

I think that to qualify for the D12 competition you should have a minimum amount of games played in the prior month and I'd add that to qualify you should have won a minimum of one game in each of the three main disciplines: deathmatch, caps & domination within the same timescale. Perhaps we should also structure the D12 calendar so that the list is published and the games start on a regular date. Once a quarter or every other month?

Perhaps the problem with the D12 game & rank is that it appears exclusive - out of reach and irrelevant to the majority of live gamers. Is it possible/practical to have a table of "This month's best live players" Could we therefore have a monthly live game - a mini D12, representing those players.
I am not suggesting that someone couldn't be on both lists.

Related but a slight deviation: I would argue that the coloured ranks haven't exactly made a splash within the D12 community. Could we therefore consider looking at using coloured ranks to show skills in the D12 disciplines? It may encourage players to broaden their horizons.
Let’s play Twister, let’s play risk
maafi wrote:
There's a new D12 list of the highest ranked players. Congratulations to all who made the top 12. It's good to see some fresh faces on the list.

1. Henris_01
2. slackbatter
3. maafi
4. descarado
5. Sygmassacre
6. Deepdaleduck
7. Strategery
8. nikeboix69
9. huskers01
10. DraconaOrden
11.alphax211
12. Kyla

You can view the entire list here: https://dominating12.com/tutorial/thedominating12/2017-09-04%2011:07:56

I'll set up a game and message everyone. As always, if anyone in the top 9 doesn't want to play, let me know and i'll offer the seat to the next one along.
Matty wrote:
Well, apparently you accidentally managed to get a whole bunch of points :) Well done!

Also, it may have helped that inactive ppl with less then 5 games played in the last 15 days (like me) no longer end up in one of these lists.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
dough_boy wrote:
Per maafi's statement he will create the game. The first 9 are in, if one of them doesn't participate you are next in line.
elysium5 wrote:
Matty
Well, apparently you accidentally managed to get a whole bunch of points :) Well done!

Also, it may have helped that inactive ppl with less then 5 games played in the last 15 days (like me) no longer end up in one of these lists.

Well then, that also explains how I moved up so many spots(Y)
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
maafi wrote:
Congratulations to Strategery, our new Dominator!
Matty wrote:
Congratz Strategery! You should have received some extra juicy points and a month premium :)
Hoodlum wrote:
congrats Strategery. a new dominator nice. u also get your user name on the World Inverted map. Please send me a message of which available territory you would like.
World Inverted
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman