The current 12 best players on the site
  • 1331 posts
  • Page 50 of 89
Jimi wrote:
Congratulations man Mabrook

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
TP_knighty wrote:
now i see the ol dpost form hoody hihi shhhhh i wasnt camping i just take every now and then a break to let u guys miss me again hihi ;) but anyway im far down now far from d12 game hihi lol :P :blush:
TP_knighty wrote:
but now that im down i should argue too bunch of really good players down in an average rating struggling with a live game frustrations hihi :P ^^
maafi wrote:
Time for a new D12 list folks!
Congratulations as always to those who made the top 12. They are:
1. PatrickStarr
2. Spartakus
3. Jimi
4. Henris_1
5. 4960epic
6. descarado
7. Sygmassacre
8. slackbatter
9. Strategery
10. Deepdaleduck
11. maafi
12. -NoXoN-

I’ll send a message about the game soon.

Check out the full list and weep at how close you got to the magical 12 @huskers, hang your head in shame for falling out of the list @nikeboix, and spend the next month figuring out why being staff doesn't entitle you to those ‘special’ admin dice that certain people talking about @maafi
https://dominating12.com/index.php/tutorial/thedominating12/2017-11-09%2019:03:47
Let’s play Twister, let’s play risk
Jimi wrote:
CheekyTeeky
Well done Jimi!! Gl in the D12 game.
Cheeekyy thank you so much :)
Good luck to sygma ;)

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
Hoodlum wrote:
woo hoo well done jimi. a new name to put on the world inverted map. congrats
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Jimi wrote:
Thank you maafi thank you hoody
Last month I was struggling to be a warrant officer
Now I am the dominator wooo hooo

Batman
Matty wrote:
Congratz Jimi!!!

You have some free tokens and a month premium B)
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Jimi wrote:
Thank you matty

Batman