The current 12 best players on the site
  • 1334 posts
  • Page 44 of 89
Hoodlum wrote:
The Dominator Game
DeathMatch Cards: Increasing Fortification: Chained Dice: Balanced
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
TheMachiavelli wrote:
Look at the mounting tension as the first few players place their reinfocements. Absolutely nothing happening... I'm bad at this narration thing. Where's the Bishop?
Sygmassacre wrote:
We'd like to get your thoughts on the red players tactics. Like what you think his plans are for the first few rounds
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
4960epic wrote:
the red player is red because his skin is burning with no fog. 

such an evenly dispersed drop.
TheMachiavelli wrote:
After long days of absolutely nothing happening, things are about to get violent. Tune in to see Descarado getting two pairs and giving his life away. Slackbatter hasn't been dominator for a while. That should change soon?
Matty wrote:
Well, that was tense.

I'm dead.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Matty is online.
TheMachiavelli wrote:
For anyone not watching: Des survived with 40 troops and 5 cards while cards are at 70 by hiding like a coward behind other people's skirts. I mean stacks. Meanwhile Matty killed Knighty and tried to kill the prince but wasn't well equipped for desert warfare.

To sum up: one dead (Knighty), two out of the race (Matty, Machiavelli). The next person to be able to trade will be Descarado, for whom things are looking suddenly, and very unexpectedly, rather good.

Want to watch it live? Forget the olympics. This is where the true sporting excitement... nah, I'm not buying it either.
TheMachiavelli wrote:
More nothing happened. Then Black killed a whole lot of people and is now unstoppable.

Sygmassacre
We'd like to get your thoughts on the red players tactics. Like what you think his plans are

Red intends to die this turn. The omens are good for a quick death.
TheMachiavelli wrote:
I won't say what happened. Because it was violent and this is, after all, a family friendly site.

Suffice it to say there are now only three players left alive. There are six people who are in favour of calling it a draw..
Matty wrote:
Sirs and gentlewomen, we have a new dominator. I repeat, we have a new dominator.
Well, not really, because he too had been dominator before - booring.

Either way, three hoorays for 4960EPIC, hooray, hooray!
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Matty is online.
Matty wrote:
Hooray!
Matty is online.