The current 12 best players on the site
  • 1334 posts
  • Page 43 of 89
4960epic wrote:
I have a question, is there a way to check what the highest amount of points anyone has ever had?
I remember davidechko told spartakus and I that he had 8200 or 8300 points at his peak, and i understand slack is still pulling for points:P
Matty wrote:
Nope, that's not possible.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Matty is online.
Matty wrote:
What do you mean?

As soon as a game ends your points change depending on whether or not you won.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Matty is online.
Matty wrote:
Ah, doh, I'm sleepy. Approximately a month after the last game ended right?

A more practical answer is: when I feel like it, or when other staff (such as yourself) discover that it's terribly easy to do by now and do it themselves :)
But wait a week or so.
Matty is online.
Babudji wrote:
allright :) i was just wondering if there was a fixed term or more like you phrased it ;) thanks for the answer
Matty wrote:
I'll publish a new list this weekend.
Matty is online.
Hoodlum wrote:
New dominating 12 list, since the last one game was won. The following qualify for the upcoming Dominator game.

You can view thel full D12 list here.

The DXII Game

The top players will compete for the title of Dominator in a special game called the DXII Game. The winner of the game will receive 250 tokens, double the rank points, and 1 month of free premium.

Archive

Previous D12 Winners and Games (click to show)
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Matty wrote:
Ah, better. Nike also won the 17th game btw :)
Matty is online.
TheMachiavelli wrote:
Feature request for the ranking lists: a change column (or rather two: change in rank and change in points) since last ranking. E.g. Rank change = +5; Points change = +734.