The current 12 best players on the site
  • 1337 posts
  • Page 41 of 90
aeronautic wrote:
I originally had an idea of something like this:
[image]
Sort of killing 2 birds with 1 stone here and keeping to the proposed black ranks, with a gold outline for premiums, but made the gold more realistic and less overwhelming although this is purely a demo from limited specific size info. If I could get hold of the Ranks PSD file, I can make sizes precise to specifications.
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
The_Bishop wrote:
Hey Moma!! where you have been?

I'm in big trouble in a long term chess game...
One bishop down, not a good situation at all! (S)
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein
ProblemChild96 wrote:
Should update the best players list if you can find time
Appear weak when you are strong and strong when you are weak. "Sun Tzu - The Art of War"
Matty wrote:
I'm probably going to set up the list in a week or so.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Matty wrote:
Ok, took me a bit more than a week :tomwithhood: but here it finally is: the new dominating 12 list:

• slackbatter
  • TheMachiavelli
  • Antonis_xania
  • descarado
  • maafi
  • momagajic
  • thaithai
  • tontot
  • nikeboix69
  • Matty
  • TP_knighty
  • BrewDog
View the full list here: https://dominating12.com/tutorial/thedominating12/2016-02-26%2015:14:17

The top 9 players will get an invite for the dominating 12 game, yes, that's right, game 600000 and battle for the title of dominator.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
The_Bishop wrote:
Wow, congrats all 12, especially Slack with very high rating.

Good luck everybody for the game, may the best player win!
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein
Virtuosity98 wrote:
How did TheMachiavelli get up to 2nd place in only 5 months since joining? Impressive.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Matty wrote:
Having played 1473 games may have something to do with that xD

But yeah, that's quite a feet.