The current 12 best players on the site
  • 1337 posts
  • Page 40 of 90
The_Bishop wrote:
Wow, the war is on! Have a look at it:
http://www.dominating12.com/?cmd=game&sec=play&id=543345

I cannot predict who will be the new Dominator,
much depends on Antonis' cards now...

The one on which I bet my tokens is still alive!
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein
The_Bishop wrote:
Last news from the battlefield!

The almost dead Antonis_xania managed to turn-in a set from his 3 cards, and doing so he totally re-opened the game. At that point many were betting on Fendi, as she is well known for the abilty to turn normal cards into wild cards. Unfortunately something went wrong with her magic powers.

Let me just put a comment on the previous round. Maafi had a juicy occasion, but really it was hard to say if it was better to turn-in twice going for a sure kill, or to only turn-in once going for an uncertain kill with a guaranteed double turn-in in case of success.

He decided for the first, but he carefully prepared a 'B plan' in case of bad luck -- 4 cards not matching -- so with a bit of good dice he could almost kill Antonis. Unfortunately both plans failed, but still he could hope to survive to the next round as it actually happened.

Nobody had enough troops to kill Maafi for his 5 wanted cards and now it's his turn again... What is going to happen now? We will have other suprises? Some other fails will occur? Will Fendi manage to restore her special powers before the next round? We will see... Stay tuned people!
Matty wrote:
Congratulatiosn to Slackbatter our new dominator!!!

I gave you the badge, points and other fancy stuff will come later, I'm in a live game right now :)

Edit: Double points (153 extra) and 250 tokens given :)
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
maafi wrote:
congrats slackblatter, a fantastic player and a worthy recipient of the dominator badge.
Let’s play Twister, let’s play risk
The_Bishop wrote:
Congrats Slackbatter!

Last time I bet on Nikeboix and he lost, at the pair tournament I bet on DFA and they lost in the final game, now I had bet on maafi and he lost when he was very close to win...
Should I stop betting?

In any case very nice game, I enjoyed watching it.
I missed the conclusion really, but I see it from the game log.
GG everybody.
aeronautic wrote:
Congrats slackbatter!
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
Fendi wrote:
Grrr, you stole my game! Joking. A well deserved win slackbatter. Really good game.

And thank you everyone else for the game, it was one of the most fun and exciting I've had in a while.

As part of the price, slackbatter, 1 month of free premium has been added to your membership. Congratulations once again.
aeronautic wrote:
LOL, that dominator star looks like a demotion ;)
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
The_Bishop wrote:
I agree. I had a proposal about rank icons since long time.
Never liked the change from black to with-cream, nor the demotion look of the Dominator title.
supiachao wrote:
Maybe put the star in the middle instead of right, then add a diamond on each side :D, Maybe no diamonds look cleaner.
aeronautic wrote:
What about the D12 Logo Icon (Triangle with a Dominator Star) or as it is?
Hoodlum wrote:
yeah.. d12 logo icon seems appropriate. i also think the current dominator badge has a demotion look.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman