The current 12 best players on the site
  • 1337 posts
  • Page 42 of 90
The_Bishop wrote:
The new Dominator is not so "new" really!!
Once again, Congrats Slack! :)
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein
aeronautic wrote:
Congrats Slack, a worthy champion.

I think you won it again so that you could wear 3 stars instead of the crummy 1 star you had last time. ;)
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
slackbatter wrote:
Thanks all. Funny aero, that was one of my first thoughts after winning: "Oh, I get to have that cool new 3-star badge!" It's the little things I guess.
aeronautic wrote:
Sorry off topic, a twice winner of the D12 contest surely should have an Avatar... do you have anything in mind?

On topic: Is anyone going to assign the new Dominator badge, I can't wait to see it for the first time.
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
Matty wrote:
Alright, mister slackbatter received his pretty rank for the second time now. Also the extra points and a month premium.

Congratz!
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
4960epic wrote:
Congrats slack, three wins from indiana in a row ;)
I think your the first person to win dominator twice, as well as back to back!
Matty wrote:
I created a new dominating 12 list, since the last one game was won almost a month before.

• slackbatter
  • TheMachiavelli
  • Antonis_xania
  • nikeboix69
  • descarado
  • momagajic
  • maafi
  • 4960epic
  • thaithai
  • TP_knighty
  • Henris_1
  • huskers01
You can see the full list here.

I also setup a dominating12 game (game 638291), this time it's capitals, the best 9 will get a message.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
The_Bishop wrote:
HABEMUS DOMINATOR  :white smoke:

Well, I had been watching the game ending live so I have the pleasure to announce to the World that we have a new Dominator...
Unless he wants to be him announcing himself...

The_Bishop wrote:
Whoops, sorry, that one was the Pope, it has nothing to do! I always confuse them.
Well, so it's me announcing him...

He started his turn almost died and ended up winner!
Therefore I have the honour to proclaim Dominator, for the second time, nikeboix69!!

Congratulations Nike!
aeronautic wrote:
Congratulations Nike.

Sorry, no bespoke Dominator Ranks, you'll just have to suffer 3 stars, but at least you can choose the colour when you get it.
Matty wrote:
Congratulations to our new Dominator NIKEBOIX (also with a number).

Double points and a month premium are yours, apart from a beautiful... sorry, not nike symbol, but still pretty right?
(Note that the dom of doms tourney winner will not get the sniney stars, so you'll keep em for at least a full month :))

And since Nike too has been a dominator before, so we're still at 12, booring xD