The current 12 best players on the site
  • 1334 posts
  • Page 17 of 89
Thorpe wrote:
First time I have not been on this list of the top 12!
Dnag!
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
skarni wrote:
every time harder to make it, just 16th. I will have to fight it tougher!
Llibertat Presos polítics catalans. Love Democracy.
Sygmassacre wrote:
Here we go again....ive jumped 300 points since the list came out but by the end of the month I'll be back to 2000 or possibly less. I always seem to do well early in the month just to lose ground later on. A superstitious type would suggest i only play in the 2nd half of the month but im too addicted to this site to do that. Guess i just need to run a little better as im not likely to let my live games drop below 15 at any one time
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
oliver wrote:
I had only 15 days the title of dominator.

Maybe i got it because i was simply lucky on the DXII Game, and we need a better one...
Abandono el juego por el trato recibido.
Matty wrote:
Lol, you basically got it because both Fendi and I failed killing yellow, which is luck.

That of course doesn't meen you couldn't have gotten it without luck, as everyone played well more or less (it's difficult to judge as I didn't have all information).

But then again, who sais you didn't plan on others to fail?
It's really impossible to say, but the star looked nice on you.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Dferguson wrote:
time for round two... this game would be a great time for me to end this losing streak.
Vexer wrote:
Congratulations to tontot and Joca for winning the first round games. They will sit out the second round while they wait for two more winners.

Here are the links for the second round games:

http://www.dominating12.com/?cmd=game&sec=play&id=207745
http://www.dominating12.com/?cmd=game&sec=play&id=207746

To determine which players would play each other I chose the first 3 losers listed in game 200882 to play the first 2 losers listed in game 200883. And the rest of the players play in the other game. It seemed like the simplest way to mix up the players.
Vexer wrote:
I'll post a new list in December but there won't be any games. It's not a good idea to start anything up right before the holidays.
aeronautic wrote:
What is this competition and how do you get involved?
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
Cireon wrote:
This competition is basically all D12 stands for. If you play, you are automatically involved. Every month (usually, that is), the twelve top players of Dominating 12 (which are called the Dominating 12) play in an all-stars game which determines who is the Dominator for that month.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card