The current 12 best players on the site
  • 1325 posts
  • Page 71 of 89
ThePossum wrote:
I guess the part I don't understand is how the ranking is done? It doesn't appear to be simply the 12 best players who are "active" according to the parameters on that link.

For example (and no offense intended), but ajsbus is ranked 7 but his highest rank ever is Sergeant, is that because he simply hasn't purchased a higher rank, but ranking points are 7th best?
B4rny wrote:
@ ThePossum: Yes indeed.

Only your amount of rating points counts, not the rank you've purchased. Some players chose to not rank up.

If you click on top of the homepage on 'player ranks' you can see all 'active' players (also being online is active, so there are players standing there without playing games) so it's not that accurate. There for example, you won't find Ajsbus, because technically, he's just a Sergeant.

Last: to qualify for the D12 list, you must have completed 5 games in the last 15 days, that's why for example Huskers or Deepdaleduck are not in the list.
The_Bishop wrote:
White smoke ! :o (A bit late but still valid...)

«Annuntio vobis gaudium magnum;
  habemus Dominatorem novum:
  eminentissimum ac reverendissimum dominum,
  dominum Canem, sancti loci "XII Dominantium" Generalem Veterem,
  qui sibi nomen imposuit Dominatoris OldDogGen II».

Translated in English:
Congratulations to @OldDogGen, who won the Dominator title for the 2nd time!
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein
elysium5 wrote:
Congrats, ODG!
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
maafi wrote:
New D12 list will be published Saturday.
Let’s play Twister, let’s play risk
maafi wrote:
Here's the new list: https://dominating12.com/tutorial/thedominating12/39
Congrats to the new D12.
I'll send out invitations to the 12 for the game to decide who will wear the Dominator crown over Christmas this year.
The game will be DM on the World Ex map. A very traditional 9p DM set up.
elysium5 wrote:
You were the number 13, maafi. So close...
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
maafi wrote:
Congratulations to @AlexCheckMate - the winner of the D12 game and who now rightfully claims the D12 crown.
elysium5 wrote:
Congrats, Alex!
The_Bishop wrote:
White smoke ! :o

«Annuntio vobis gaudium magnum;
  habemus Dominatorem novum:
  eminentissimum ac reverendissimum dominum,
  dominum Alexandrum, sancti loci "XII Dominantium" Generalem Scaccum Mattum,
  qui sibi nomen imposuit Dominatoris AlexCheckMate III».

Translated in English:
Congratulations to @AlexCheckMate, who won the Dominator title for the 3rd time!
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein
maafi wrote:
There will be a new D12 list published later this week.
Dima wrote:
dont congratulate them, their strategy skills are a way too overestimated. they should try themselves in a different game setting and join one of my tourneys. I bet they wont be as succesful as they are now ;)
"vorple: the real strategy comes when you cant just win cuz you got lucky and got the big card stack"
Dima is online.