The current 12 best players on the site
  • 1120 posts
  • Page 72 of 75
maafi wrote:
Here's the new list:
https://dominating12.com/tutorial/thedominating12/40

Congratulations to all those who improved their standing this month and a special mention @braveheart for breaking into the top 12 for the first time.

maafi is online.
maafi wrote:
This month's game will be a Domination game on the World Inverted map. I'll send out invitations soon.
maafi is online.
elysium5 wrote:
Nice back to back!
It's like gambling somehow. You go out for a night of drinking and you don't know where your going to end up the next day. It could work out good or it could be disastrous. It's like the throw of the dice.

Jim Morrison

maafi wrote:
Here’s the new D12 list for Feb:
https://dominating12.com/tutorial/thedominating12/41

Congrats to all those who made the 12 (hey, thanks maafi) and indeed, anyone who rose up through the ranks in the last month.
I’ll set up the game tomorrow. A quick flick through my notes tells me that this month’s game is DM on the WW2 map. I’ll send out invites soon.
maafi is online.
maafi wrote:
Yay! We have a brand new, never-seen-before D12 Dominator - congratulations @braveheart1
maafi is online.
maafi wrote:
There will be a new D12 list published at the end of this week.
maafi is online.
elysium5 wrote:
Congrats!
It's like gambling somehow. You go out for a night of drinking and you don't know where your going to end up the next day. It could work out good or it could be disastrous. It's like the throw of the dice.

Jim Morrison

maafi wrote:
I have just realised slackbattter has slipped down to third place for the first time in what feels like years.
This month's D12 game has been renamed 'The assassination of Slackbatter by the outlaw Joeyseven'
maafi is online.
Blagoje_Jovovic wrote:
Congrats to all top d12 players
“Vital lives are about action. You can't feel warmth unless you create it, can't feel delight until you play, can't know serendipity unless you risk.”